About moving to New Hampshire.

Hello,

This is Anhar. I am going to Manchester in New Hampshire this September. I am a full-time MBA student at SNHU. I would like to meet new people, especially from NH. I really need to ask many questions about housing and culture in the US.

Anhaar welcome.  New Hampshire is a beautiful part of the country.  I sure you will meet many folks especially when you arrive for school
Bob K

Anhaar wrote:

Hello,

This is Anhar. I am going to Manchester in New Hampshire this September. I am a full-time MBA student at SNHU. I would like to meet new people, especially from NH. I really need to ask many questions about housing and culture in the US.

South New Hampshire sounds warmer than north, a little cooler than middle east.  Good luck.

Thanks a lot :)

Bob K wrote:

Anhaar welcome.  New Hampshire is a beautiful part of the country.  I sure you will meet many folks especially when you arrive for school
Bob K

Thanks Bob,  It's nice to "meet you" :D 
I'm so excited about moving to NH, I've seen so many awesome pictures of different places over there.  Yet, I'm so worried about the housing there as I still need to find a place before I go, I really don't know. It's so different than Abu Dhabi in the UAE. Do you recommend me to sign a contract before I go or should I wait? Thanks :)

Wait till you get there and see what is available.  Remember to pack some very warm clothes an "snow boots"

Bob K

Thanks a lot, Bob! :)

Hello Anhar,

A new topic has been created from your post along with several feedbacks you had on the USA forum so that you can better interact.

Best of luck, :)
Bhavna