Black women hair - Do my hair and I do yours!

Hello im Mabee,from Zimbabwe but living in Istanbul,I'm looking for someone who can do my hair and I can do hers also,in Istanbul.

Thank you,I will look for it,hopefully it's close to the metro station

After metro take a taxi to gulbag sundrak its at the otobus of bus 66 ask of african shop there

Hello, please everyone i am looking for an hair stylist for africans in istanbul, please somebody should kindly reply me back with an address/name of place/or phone number of where i can get my hair done/fixed/braids/and relaxed by african people. thank you :):)

Hey sister,

I am Thembi from SA as well :) 

I can share a place I go to.  I want to give you my number but I think this will be posted publicly.  Let me see if I can send you privately.

T.

Hi Thembi.... im still waiting for your inbox.thanks

How do I write you privately?

You click on my profile then u can see 2 options 1-add contact then 2- send a message,then u send the message...i sent u aprivate message 6 days ago,i gues u didnt see it.

Hi ladies
Im theresa also from zim .I hope you have all had ur hair done.im in south africa at the moment and will be back in istanbul in october so if u wld lije me to bring u anything specific let me knw

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : post your ad under the classifieds section please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct