Relocating to Tanzania - Looking for information about the country

Dear All,

I a a new member. My name in Hariharan and I am from Chennai, India.
I plan to relocate to Tanzania shortly and hence I want to have more information about the country.
I also would like to have expat friends living in Tanzania for better knowledge, understanding and friendship.

Thanks & regards,
Hariharan

Hello... I'm not from Tanzania.. but I've travelled there before.. i was born in Uganda, a neighbouring country to Tanzania..  what would you like to know?

Hello,

Thanks sir,

Since I will going to Tanzania shortly I would like to know about the cost of living there particularly
in a place called Morogoro. I am a strict vegetarian and would like to know the cost of rice, wheat, oil, milk, coffee, vegetables,tc., for myself. The company provides accomodation and  other infrastructure. but gives only 4 lakh shillings p.m.or local allowance. I want to know this would cover my monthly expense as above.

Thanks & regards,
Hariharan

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

@ hari10- I would like to inform you that i have moved your thread in the appropriate forum and destination which is Tanzania forum.

To have an idea about the cost of living in Tanzania, you could go through our recent thread based on the same subject > Cost of living in Tanzania

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks very much. I will check the relevant subject.

Regards,
Hariharan