Looking for Expatriation Interviewee

Hi all

My name is Rueangroot Hotrawaisaya. I am studying in the International Management Program at the Strathclyde University. Currently, I am conducting a research on the motivation of an expatriate for accepting an international assignment. Therefore, I am looking for organisational expatriate who is willing to participate in this project. The the length of the interview will be approximately 45 minutes and every information of interviewees will be anonymous. The Identity of interviewees will not be disclosure and will be terminated of after the project reaches conclusion. The interview can conducted via internet call or any channel an interviewees prefer. I would appreciate if you are willing to participate the interview.

Your experience and knowledge in expatriation would contribute to the future development in the academic journal as well as practical implementation in workplace.

We you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me via ****************************

Rueangroot Hotrawaisaya

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi Rueangroot Hotrawaisaya,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post this ad in the appropriate section > Looking for testimonies in Scotland
It might help you to receive more responses from members.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

This topic is ideal for me, as im involved with International Franchising. Please Contact me,I can talk on Skype.