Hello there! Things to bring with me

hi guys! i am new here! i got a job already n now am waiting for my working permit. anyone knows about baros resort? i will be working there starting this august, and i am wondering how is it there? do they usually pay the salary by cash or bank? what are things i should bring with me that i might not be able to find there? THANK YOU so muchhh

Dear Kat,

Greetings!

Congratulation on your job :)
Baros Maldives is a great resort to work. And also one of the top 50 destination in the world for Honeymooners. So i guess something good going on with that resort hehe.

I am also not so sure about staff benefits, but i guess staffs are working very happily there.
Anyway if you already signed the contract, you should be able to know what are the benefits you get.
Salary mostly they will transfer to your bank account. Resort will help with you to open a bank account in Maldives. If you want get cash, you can go Male anytime and withdraw cash.

Regarding what you bring when you come Maldives;- I am not sure first from which country you are from. Anyway take your favorite toys with you ;) Nothing much, you can find most of the things in Male' (Capital City) even its expensive. On your off day you can go Male and do some shopping if you need.

Happy working and best of luck.

Kind Regards
Mohamed Ibrahim

Hello,

I will move to Maldives related with a construction project. It seems like temperature is always same, how about the wind? My job requires to work on construction site too so, couple raincoat sounds like a good idea, right? Thank you.