Did any of you been to Zadar?

I salute expat members! ;)
I was a little surprised that only speaks about a Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Split, as well a destinations of the country. They are the largest cities, but ... Perhaps speaks in me, my greatest love for the hometown, patriotism!
I'd love to get  any comment on these my words :/

Yeah..I have been to Zadar for 2  months and 2 successive summers already. I love it there however its too hot there. I love selce more...

Hi there rhose88,

Please note that you are reacting to an old thread from 2014. It will be better if you participate on recent threads of the Croatia forum.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Oops sorry I just read it now..not observant enough.thanks

I was in Zadar twice within a week. We stayed in the historic center by the Roman columns are in that lovely little piazza. Within walking distance you could be in ancient Roman ruins, a beautiful park and a shopping center. We had free parking within the park that was very close to our apartment. The water front is beautiful and everyone we met was very helpful. We stopped there on our way to Split from Rijeka. It was the perfect spot to break up the trip.
On our return from Split to Mali Losinj we stayed outside of the city at a friendly apartment that was a short distance from the beach, a little amusement park with rides and many kinds of restaurants, both at the beach and on the main road into Zadar. I look forward to returning.