English Teaching Job for native Americans

There are job opportunities for native Americans wishing to teaching English in Tripoli, location is very close to Medina (very safe). PM me for detials.

Hi chesmen,

Feel free to post an advert in the Language teacher jobs in Tripoli section, with details of your jobs, this can be of great help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi
i would like  some info on the English Teaching  position ,I am a native American
looking forward to hearing back from you
Michelle Avanzato
[email protected]

Hi,
What school is the job at ?
Pete

Hmm, I pmed you for details & you gave me none. You just gave me an email to send a CV.
Why would an engineer/IT person be posting for teaching positions?

hi..any expats have arrived to tripoli and feeling bored and want to go around the city and discover it out there are many things to do ....you are totally welcome and i can meet with you and show you everything you need ..feel free dont worry just email me [email protected]

Thank you for the kind offer, Solomon.
Perhaps you should tell us more about yourself.
Are you an expat as well or a Libyan?
Are you from a tourist company or just looking to make new friends & be hospitable?

HI
I would like some information for English teaching.
Thank you in advance for any info you can give me.
Michelle

Hi there im a 24 year old female ive currently moved to Libya on a permanent move, and im looking for teaching jobs would be a great help thanks a million Regards Naima

Welcome Naima,
How did you come to Libya without already having a job?
If English is your native language, I have heard you can get a job teaching English.
Experience does help though.
I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

my father is Libyan so I came anyway and I guess I want to get a job while im here!!!

Ahh, well you are fortunate to have your father to help you.
Everyone says, having contacts in Libya helps greatly when trying to get a job.
Best Wishes.
If its your first time to Libya, we would live to hear your impressions.
I hope you become an active member on this site.

haha I have been here many times just old enough now now to look for work!!!

OK, well best wishes. You can also post an ad in the Libya classified section, or see what jobs are being offered, although there isn't a lot of activity.
If you know Arabic, I saw a teaching position listed fairly recently.
And everyone says English teaching jobs are plentiful.

Hello ..I am an Indian but my English is just like native speakers and all students esp. Libyan students love and like my teaching immensely. I am looking for a full-time permanent teaching job on contract basis.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.

Hello AnuTunis1 :)

An advert in our Language teacher jobs in Tripoli will help to better spread the word on your search

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks a lot....will try searching there.

Best wishes and thanks again