Greece -advice on salary

Dear everyone,
I'm an ex professional tennis player, 25 yo, and just recently started to look for a tennis coaching job. I got an immediate response from luxury resort in Greece saying that they're not hiring at the moment but considering my exeptional CV they would like to have a skype meeting with me.

We did set a date but before doing it I would like to get some info from you guys (living in Greece)  mostly about salary and benefits that I should discuss in the interview.

I'd like to know:
- in your personal opinion how much do you think they will offer?
-is it common that next to the basic salary - accomodation and car are  provided as well?
- is it common that employer provides medical insurance?
- is it OK to ask them to cover my relocating expenses (flight) ? And also 1 return ticket home per year?

-if I need to say what salary would make me happy, tell me which amount  would sound too cocky? :/

I'm a single female, who likes to go out sometimes and have  drinks/dinner but I'm not really a big spender and would like to save some money each month.

Any answer is appreciated.

Cheers to everyone

hi, don't ask for to much because in Greece right now the political and economical situation is verry bad. only if you work for verry rich companys, you maybe have all this...normaly ii don't believe, that you get all this benefits, half of Greeks has no Job or they are afraid to lose it...Salärys are verry low, just one small Group have Stil good Money...

Thanks for your answer. In your opinion what would be too much? :/

sorry i don't know much about your profession, i Hope somebody Else will give you Here better answer, anyway, good luck , Greece is a beautiful Country, Full of surprises