Looking for a job

Hi there,

I am looking for a job in a trading company.I can speak English very well,type english and persian,write letters in English.
I am very hard-working and honest.

Hi Shokoufeh,

Where exactly are you looking for a job please ?

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Maximellen,

I live in Tehran, Iran.

Shokoufeh

Hi Shokoufeh,

Well in that case you should run through the Jobs in Tehran section of the website where you will be able to view offers available and even create your cv.

Best of luck,
Bhavna  :)

Hi Bhavna

thanks a lot.

Hi Bhavna, are you an expat working in Iran?

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop advert in the Business partners field of our Tehran Classifieds section
Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Good Day  Bhavna, im Kim, I am From South Africa. I need idea from you so far you are hard working lady. What kind of  business idea do you have? This my Whatsapp ***

Best Regards
Kim

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ kim343 > Please note that Bhavna is a member of the Expat.com team.

Thanks,

Priscilla

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Off-topic + Please do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I also lodged some applications at iran.talent but it came negative, it says i have to be physically in tehran to be hired, in the latter part i actually added in the comments portion that i could easily shoulder my airfare going there as long as i am assured of a job there!!!

Hello pls msg in whatsapp  xxxx Asap

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct