Can I enter the UK with EEA family card from Romania?

Hi everybody!
My husband will be moving soon to London for work, and I am coming with him. (I am a non EU citizen)
I got a temporary residence card for Family Reunification from Romania (Permis de Sedere), which allows me to travel to any EU member state without visa, and I have crossed borders to Hungary, and other EU countries without any any issue. BUT, I am concerned about passing UK immigration border, I heard I have to get UK family permit first before coming to the UK, even if I have this EEA residence card from Romania (As I read a lot of forums/info on the internet that many non-EU nationals were refused to board the plane or to cross the border with this card only).
does anyone have similar experience like this? do you have any problem crossing UK border with EEA residence card issued by other EU countries. If you do, please kindly share your experience, because I need the information so badly and urgently...
Thanks a lot!!

yes. you can

How do you know if I can?

Dear Anteeka,

There will be no issue to enter the United Kingdom. However, you will be required to obtain the UK family permit once there.

Good luck!

Thabks Ivan!!

Can I trevling in UE cuntry without viza  with residance cart romania

Help plz. I have residance cart Romania.  Can I trevling with my wife in europ. Specialy uk

Anteeka wrote:

Hi everybody!
My husband will be moving soon to London for work, and I am coming with him. (I am a non EU citizen)
I got a temporary residence card for Family Reunification from Romania (Permis de Sedere), which allows me to travel to any EU member state without visa, and I have crossed borders to Hungary, and other EU countries without any any issue. BUT, I am concerned about passing UK immigration border, I heard I have to get UK family permit first before coming to the UK, even if I have this EEA residence card from Romania (As I read a lot of forums/info on the internet that many non-EU nationals were refused to board the plane or to cross the border with this card only).
does anyone have similar experience like this? do you have any problem crossing UK border with EEA residence card issued by other EU countries. If you do, please kindly share your experience, because I need the information so badly and urgently...
Thanks a lot!!

Yes, you need to apply for EEA Family Permit. I don't think you will have any problem applying for it since your husband is European. You just need to provide that you are related to your husband (marriage contract), your husband's pay slip and yours (if you have), bank statements, provide proof where you will live in the UK........

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/overview

On permes de sedere temorara Travel is allow without wife also in other Eu states?