Transfer of Sponsorship

Good day!

I am a transferred employee for two times now...  I am currently working with a company. I am not satisfied with the work and want to find a greener pasteur. My work is a visual merchandiser but they are making me do like a normal staff, cashiering and stuff alike. I am near completion with my one year contract and I told them I don't  want to continue anymore with them and wanted to transfer and be released. The company said they will not allow me.  Is there a way I can transfer sonce my contract is already finished?

Green to Green shouldn't be an issue, but then there is always that grey area

Hi,

It depends on whether they brought you here for the first time, but if you were under another sponsor already and then transferred to them, they can NOT deny you the transfer to another company after the completion of you contract.

Hope this will be helpful, and please feel free to ask any questions.

Good Luck.

legallegal2007 wrote:

but if you were under another sponsor already and then transferred to them, they can NOT deny you the transfer to another company after the completion of you contract.

No, an employer can give final exit to his employee irrespective of who gave him the first entry visa.

The story behind goes like: It was a *courtesy* instruction from Prince Salman (His Highness, the King now) to Jawazat back in 2009. However, this has never been made part of the labor law.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
legallegal2007 wrote:

but if you were under another sponsor already and then transferred to them, they can NOT deny you the transfer to another company after the completion of you contract.

No, an employer can give final exit to his employee irrespective of who gave him the first entry visa.

The story behind goes like: It was a *courtesy* instruction from Prince Salman (His Highness, the King now) to Jawazat back in 2009. However, this has never been made part of the labor law.

Labor law doesn't deal with visa's issues, it's true the practice is issuing a final exit, but the employee do have the right to challenge the decision, since the employer do not have the right to final exit the employee who entered the country under different sponsor (Kafeel Aldakhil) or "The Internal Sponsor".

If you know your right and fight for it, you will get it no matter what, it's ILLEGAL.