Greece -advice on salary

Dear everyone,
I'm an ex professional tennis player, 25 yo, and just recently started to look for a tennis coaching job. I got an immediate response from luxury resort in Greece saying that they're not hiring at the moment but considering my exeptional CV they would like to have a skype meeting with me.

We did set a date but before doing it I would like to get some info from you guys (living in Greece)  mostly about salary and benefits that I should discuss in the interview.

I'd like to know:
- in your personal opinion how much do you think they will offer?
-is it common that next to the basic salary - accomodation and car are  provided as well?
- is it common that employer provides medical insurance?
- is it OK to ask them to cover my relocating expenses (flight) ? And also 1 return ticket home per year?

-if I need to say what salary would make me happy, tell me which amount  would sound too cocky? :/

I'm a single female, who likes to go out sometimes and have  drinks/dinner but I'm not really a big spender and would like to save some money each month.

Any answer is appreciated.

Cheers to everyone

Hi, are you from Croatia? I know a lot of Czech coaches play at resorts in Croatia, so I would go to the likes of them to find out the going rates, etc. -- and ask for the same deal!