About transferring money from Angola

Dear All,
I am facing problem to contact people through my Expat.com. I sent couple of message through copy and paste, but after that it was blocked.. can any one help me to activate my messaging on Expat.com.

Further, as I am planning to move to Angola, would like to know, If the money from Angola can be transferred easily through banking channels. I heared that due to exchange rate flucturation, and reserve issue with govt. transferring the money is an issue.

Br
Sohail Iqbal

Hello Sohail Iqbal

Please note your thread has been retitled. There is no problem with Expat.com, we have an automated system that protects members from spammers.

Copy pastes are not welcomed on our site because there are a lot of members here for other purposes than expatriation.

Avoid copy pastes and participate on the forum wisely.

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks kenjeee
would appreciate if any body can help me to find way for transfer of money to pk...avoiding the exchange rate loss....

sohail

sohail_it24 wrote:

Thanks kenjeee
would appreciate if any body can help me to find way for transfer of money to pk...avoiding the exchange rate loss....

sohail

Western Union operate in Angola.There is no way you can avoid the exchange rate loss.

Hey Sohail

I saw your query in the blog re money transfer from Angola to Pakistan. I am just curious to know if you have found a way out.

I used to work for a company in UAE but headquartered in Angola. After my resignation, they transferred my end of service benefits into a friend's account in Angola upon my request due to capital transfers restriction.

My money is still stuck there and I am looking desperately to find a way out to get my money.

Please let me know if you have found a way out.

Thanks a million & Wassalam!

Bilal

How much are you looking at transferring out?

I might need to be transfered about 8000 dollars on monthky basis.
Further.. [Moderated]
Br
Sohail

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Do not propose any services on the forum please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good day
[Moderated]
Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Innapropriate contact a financial institution.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Transferring money from Angola to a different country is a nightmare at the moment. Changing Kwanzas to USD is very difficult.

To change money with the bank you need an airline ticket- they failed to do it the last 3 times for me...  So that just leaves changing it on the street which in Luanda is 100kws = 2.2 USD I think - expensive!

I know people who have families outside of Angola and are having to send cash money with people traveling in order to get the money to their families..

People are managing to send money out via the bank but it's very difficult... As far as I know Western Union is still closed in Angola...