I want to move in another country...

hi... i am a young student and these year i finish my studies and i want to move in another country...

Hi miss-mikela,

I created a new topic from your post on the Expatriate forum.

May be some more details about yourself, and about the courses you finished, and most important point, the country/region you are interested in. Please visit the Discover life abroad page, pick up the country and feel free to participate on the Country/Region Forum that suits you best. ;)

Regards,

David.

miss-mikela wrote:

hi... i am a young student and these year i finish my studies and i want to move in another country...

Which country?  :unsure

John C. wrote:

No she is not interested in Saint Lucia :P

mal wrote:
John C. wrote:

No she is not interested in Saint Lucia :P

Maybe you should invite her to Negombo.

Farhaz wrote:

Nope... normally I invite only the opposite sex :P:lol:

mal wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

Nope... normally I invite only the opposite sex :P:lol:

And why that so................ :/

you have to come and see "WHY?" :D

i also want to move to another country, Japan! I love their food!

moving to another country is not something to take lightly.. its not all about the food... if it was, I would never have chosen to live in the Philippines.

tommieboy999 wrote:

moving to another country is not something to take lightly.. its not all about the food... if it was, I would never have chosen to live in the Philippines.

You  sure are right about the food here in the Philippines,its not that I dislike it so much ,its more that I am miss the foods that I am accustomed to back home in Canada. I have been here 6 months and going back to Canada in 2 weeks for 5 months .
I can't wait to bbq myself a nice big ribeye bought at Costco,, :top:

I have considered moving to Europe, but I've been told that unless you're with the government or military, moving places as a United States citizen often gives you little protection, if a crisis were to occur. I lived in Germany as a child, but my family was military. I have tried learning German. If I can find a place where I can meet wonderful people, but it is safe and offers employment opportunities, I wouldn't mind moving.

All the best virgo85

I suggest you Dubai =)

Hi Mikela , I have seen your profile . If you are a fun person and want to go to new places you can come to China , you
know English and French and here is huge demand for that . You will be having fun in a totally different place and making money as well .

Hello Dissolver,

Please avoid posting same things in different threads or else you will treated as spammer..................

Regards,
Anil

them came to came roon

Welcome to Expat-Blogs..............
You mean to say then come to Camaroun............

Regards,
Anil

what is the rquirement for marry a french man and its cost too much?thank you in advance...

pinaykind wrote:

what is the rquirement for marry a french man and its cost too much?thank you in advance...

I'd say being a woman would help. :D

If you mean that you want to pay somebody to marry you so you can get a permit of stay you should know that that's illegal. If that's what you're after find another place to discuss the subject, here on expat-blog it's not allowed.

NO i ask if the application on embassy is cost too much,dont coment if you are not sure what is the true.

In that case I would suggest that you ask your future husband to check that out or go to the forum for France:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=285 (english language)
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4324 (french language)

You'll have a better chance to get a good answer there.
Good luck!

Gary wrote:
pinaykind wrote:

I'd say being a woman would help. :D

Not true: same-sex-marriages are legal and fully recognised in France since 2013.

Pinaykind: To marry a French man, you do not need the embassy at all. You can marry either in France, or your country or anywhere else (Denmark, Singapore and Las Vegas are particularly easy for foreigners). The requirements and cost differ according to the place and the circumstances (a big reception in a hotel costs more than a small, informal ceremony).
You need the embassy only if after marrying you want a visa for visiting (or moving to) France. In that case, believe me, the cost will be the smallest problem - as they will routinely analyse your whole relationship to figure out whether it is a marriage of convenience (i..e. for the purpose of getting a visa - and that is illegal).

Gopal fulwariya wrote:

I also interested to do job in abroad

The  we wish you good luck in finding one!
The many discussions and advice given on this forum will help you in this effort.

miss-mikela wrote:

i finish my studies and i want to move in another country...

Seriously re-think the country you designated in your profile, the UAE.

Under their Sharia Law, where stoning and floggings are legal punishments, such "crimes" as apostasy (disavowing a religion) and extramarital sex subject violators to up to 200 lashes.

Do you really want to be subject to clothing restrictions and sex discrimination in a country where a woman needs permission from her male guardian to remarry?

FYI, I personally would never post these liberal opinions directly onto a UAE forum.

cccmedia in Ecuador

Hi!
I think moving is a nice idea as long as you don't have a family, children.   No matter where. It'll broad your outlook anyway

hello
its not that difficult thing to settle in another country as long as you have the will. every nation and and every civilization is different from one another. just accept the general rules and customs of the country.
regards

Hi anyone know how can get in canada to work as a nanny

Jhovy07 wrote:

Hi anyone know how can get in canada to work as a nanny

Hi Jhovy07

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You would be best off asking on the Canada Forum page for a better response.

Regards

SimCityAT
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi yes please how to use it im new here

Jhovy07: You go to the Canada forum (see link in SimCityAT's post above) and click on the "New Topic" button.

Jhovy07 wrote:

Hi yes please how to use it im new here

Click on this link https://www.expat.com/en/destination/no … ca/canada/

Ok thank u

what other country do you want to go to

Just  canada

Just canada,   
             its not "impossable". But not easy,
its seams that people from the East want a better life in the wast, And people like me come from the West to Brazil for a better life
         belive me its better here than in the west

Mmm... actually not just to have a better life but i feel good in canada i dont know why....but u tell me something about brazil? And where r u came from?

Hi
Iam from England,
A very easy county to visit, but very difficlt country to stay in legally, and its getting harder by the day, and the same go for most westron countrys
where brazil is na easy country to live in legally, I know that Brazil has some problems at the moment, but that will change in time
i think Brazil has so much potencial, its a big country with lots of room

What about the salary of nanny?

i dont think theres very good Money in being a nanny, in Brazil or in the West....... i think you need to think bigger

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR