Can you please give me more information about mariage?

Hi all, I just joined this blog after long and hopeless research on the net. I am Belgian, living in Antwerp. Reason i passed this site is because I met a sweet woman in Philippines last februari. I went to visit after a period of online chatting. I am planning to go back late september, early october. We allready talked about her moving to belgium, but the problem is she lives separated from her ex-husband for 9 years allready, but her marriage is not yet annuled. I am afraid, from what i read so far.. Without marriage being annuled, there will be no way for her to move here. Someone here who can give me some advice on this topic please?

Kind regards.

You're not gonna be happy with my answer. But so be honest from the start. You fell into the classic trap for stupid. An annulment procedure can take up to a year and cost several thousand dollars. For legal costs and to tempt the former companion come to court ...

Sorry Johan, maar het zou beter zijn elders moeten zoeken ...

Unfortunately without a divorce decree on her part there isn't anything you can do. In their culture divorce is not an option.

So sorry.

To  marry a philiphino  women is not so  easy when she is still married .Divorce  don't exist in Philippines  only alullment but to get  that  she have to have a good reason  like that he beat her or use drugs.The Chance is very small that u get the unullment it kost  thousends of euro to applay the lawers there are currept and so are the judges enz
without a good legal reason for her i know becourse i was in same situation with philliphino women for  5 years and at the end i was still alone and she still there and married  my advise  look for a unmarried one or widow

Juni 1018 wrote:

To  marry a philiphino  women is not so  easy when she is still married .Divorce  don't exist in Philippines  only alullment but to get  that  she have to have a good reason  like that he beat her or use drugs.The Chance is very small that u get the unullment it kost  thousends of euro to applay the lawers there are currept and so are the judges enz
without a good legal reason for her i know becourse i was in same situation with philliphino women for  5 years and at the end i was still alone and she still there and married  my advise  look for a unmarried one or widow

Take Juni's advice.

To make live easy, just look for a single woman.
Divorce in the Philippines is not easy and cost a lot of money and headache, can take years.
I have friends who are in the proces of this divorce, its just horrible.
But mostly people don't believe all of this good advice about divorce in the Philippines.
My good advice is always (DONT DO IT) there are millions of unmarried woman in the Philippines!!!!!!!!!