Prospects of finding work in Ukraine , can anyone give advice

I am just thinking of moving, but would be glad of any advice

Hi,
If you want useful advice from people, Your going to have to give a little more info.
Like Where do you want to move to
What type of work are you looking for
What is your background/work experience.
Age.
Maybe reason for thinking about Ukraine.

I know there are a lot of people on the blog who will help you, ( You have to be discerning about the advice you receive). Good luck
Ray

The short answer is NO.

Unless you are sponsored by a company that is going to employ you BEFORE you get here, is willing to do all the paper work, justify why they are hiring a foreigner instead of a local national, deal with all the bureaucracy to get you a Type D visa and then get you registered with immigration authorities (OVIR) it isn't going to happen.  And most Ukrainian companies WON'T do that. Only foreign companies already here that need you will.  The best you can do is come here visa free for 90 days and teach some English at a Mom and Pop school and then be out of Ukraine before your 90th DAY expires.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the truth is less painful than the scams run here to clean out your wallet that say they can get you to stay.  I have two letters for those scams...BS.

I have been living here for six years and married to a Ukrainian National.  My best friend here is a Ukrainian Lawyer.  I know of what I speak.

Best wishes, Steve

What kind ou business you are interested to ? Best , Meryem from kharkov.

IT

You just need the right connections

Please give more details.  Where are you from?  Qualifications for a job?  Where do you want to live?  etc. etc etc.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum

I can give advice - there are at least 3 awesome ukrainian job websites, where all people looking for job. You can choose details and looking for job for yourself. there are a lot job offers for foreigners. If you are interested, contact me and I will give you link to them.

solnce712 wrote:

I can give advice - there are at least 3 awesome ukrainian job websites, where all people looking for job. You can choose details and looking for job for yourself. there are a lot job offers for foreigners. If you are interested, contact me and I will give you link to them.

Hi,

would you please sent me the links i am highly interested to work in Ukraine and i am planning to visit Ukraine in Nov-2015,

Thank you very much,

Done it! Check your message)

thanks