Looking for a furnished 3 BHK house in an Indian expat locality

Hey , I am looking for a furnished 3 BHK house in an Indian expat locality. How expensive will that be ?? I am looking for a very very safe locality to stay with family. Tentative time of moving to Dar es Salam is 3rd week of july

Hi Pradipto Ganguly,

i created a new topic as from your post on the Dar es Salaam forum.

You should post this advert in the housing in Dar es Salaam section. It might help you.

Hi,
The Muslim Indian community area that is safe to live in is Masasani village, off Kimweri avenue, close to Barbeque Village restaurant,  which is close to most of the good schools, shopping and entertainment. 3-4 bedroom house with garden goes for around $1500.
Cheers
Kristina

Hello! check your msg

Hi Ganguly

Best place to live for Indian expat are City center and Upanga. Price vary to services available in the building i.e 24/7 water,power,security and car parking. Price vary from $800-2000 per month. I have available properties for rent both in Upanga and City Center.

If interested please let me know.

Regards

Lionel

Hello everyone,

@ ndeyanka, if you have property for rent, please register yourself in the Dar es Salaam business directory >  Real estate in Dar es Salaam category.

That will be the appropriate section of the website to do so.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna :)

If any person want to purchase flat in noida and noida extension please visit at bricksanddreams.com