I will travel to maldives as tourist!

Pls help..What should i do. I 'll be working to Maldives but i will travel as tourist because of the urgency of the job. My problem is my exit to Philippines.

Dear Diionne29,

Greetings!

Most of the jobs in Maldives, company will help you to get your work visa.
I am not sure what kinda of job you got from Maldives, but i guess most of the time company will help with all the paper works.

If you want go as a tourist, before you even get a job from Maldives, i guess its a totally different situation and i jope while you are in Maldives, you would be able to get a job. Otherwise you just have to get out from Maldives before your travel visa expires.

If you want more help, let me know.

Kind Regards
Mohamed Ibrahim

Hi Dione,

If you have requirments and a firm financial capability to travel as a tourist coming here then no problem. It includes job, bank accounts or your passport have many stamps travelling abroad then no problem. I am also a direct hire myself, but unfurtunately my first try was a frustration. We were hold by the philippine immigration and got off load. If the company really needs you and willing to send you here even if its urgent they will process your papers legally. It will just take 2-3weeks and by that time your departure will go smoothly.. Just sharing to you my experience.

I also did that before just to come here in the Maldives, I came here as tourist. Fortunately I have an engineer brother in law residing in Singapore, he gave an invitation letter so a Show money is not really needed for me. I only have like 200usd in my wallet that time in case. and some cards. Just  bring anything that would convince that you are not going to work abroad, you should make up a story why you are going abroad to tour. Make sure you have a 3-4 round trip ticket abroad-Phils. and just cancel it after you had your exit to the Phils.