Deleting accounts

I wish it were easier to delete an account here and not have to dig everywhere to find how to do it (I had a couple of friends who had gone through that; I am happy here so please don't delete me!).

Hi,

the procedure is indeed a biyt complicated. Drop me an email at any time and I will delete your account if needed.

All the best,

Julien

Hi Jamila9,
I'm just curious where or why you did learn portuguese... just because it's not very frequent to find an american speaking my mother language.

Wish nyou a nice week!

Carlos

Hello, Carlos,

I spent some time in Brazil doing some work, so I learned it there :-)

how can i delete my account?

Hi kumarsingbng,

Please contact us! Thank you

can you pleas delet my account

This must be confidential, can you find out if the person is using more than 1 account? just asking.

The IP address is everything, it lets anyone who wants to know what country, general area and specific computer anything comes from. So yes, it's possible for any social network or e-mail provider to tell if someone has more than one account.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67118.gif  Cheers,  http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67054.gif
  William James Woodward – Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Haven't you read terms and conditions yet? :)
Send a request to the founder to delete your account.
julien(at)expat-blog(dot)com

Can I change my username?

Thank you

Hi ์nissa_aia,

Can you please send me your request via this form > Contact us?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Could you please delete my account? thanks in advance!

Hi there

Can you tell me how to delete his account, I am now back home in the EU and I no longer need or want this account.

Thanks

TEFLTeacher2014,

Scroll up to response #12 by Christine  see the instructions, or scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll find "Contact US" there too.

please can you delete my account

thank you

Hi Julien

Can you please delete my account

Thank you

[email protected]

Hello princessnathalia,

You'll get a better response if you scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on "Contact Us" to make your request to close your account.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello athary,

Did you read any of the responses on this topic thread? It is clearly explained no less than 3 times what you need to do.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

please delete my account (:

Hello,
Please delete my account,
Thank you

Please delete my account

Bubs2016 wrote:

Please delete my account

Go to the bottom of this page, click on 'contact us' and inform admin about your request.

OMG, do any of these people even bother to read the previous replies before they post???? I mean really, how many times does it have to be explained here people?

If you wish to cancel your account, then scroll down to the bottom of ANY forum page, click on "Contact Us" and type in your request there.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

please delete my account..thanks in advance

Shaila Sharin wrote:

please delete my account..thanks in advance

OMG, did you even bother to read the topic reply immediately before yours????? If you didn't then please go back and look at it.

Regards,
James
Expag-blog Experts Team

@James

Some people read but don't understand and some don't even bother to read or understand.............  :whistle:

Hi Jessie,

As explained above, you can click the 'Contact US' link at the bottom of the page and send a request to delete account which will be carried out immediately.

Is there a particular reason why you would like to have your account deleted, especially any inconvenience that you felt at the forum?

We will appreciate your feedback.
Z

Jessie.G wrote:

Hi there.  Please may you delete my account.  Thank you.

Yes is true dear

Jo
What exactly are you talking about?  Finding it difficult to delete your account ?

Z

Nanaboakye10 wrote:

Yes is true dear

Plz delete my account

Vyoma wrote:

Plz delete my account

Go to the bottom of this page, click on contact us and let admin know you wish to delete your account.

Hi Vyoma and Dclblk

Please go through the thread to see the process for getting your account deleted.

Thank you
Z

Dear all,
please delete my account I just filled and sent contact us which https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html 3 days ago and no response,
thank you for your cooperation.
Best,
Ahmed

Ahourani wrote:

Dear all,
please delete my account I just filled and sent contact us which https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html 3 days ago and no response,
Best,
Ahmed

Patience is a virtue.As the forum has over a million members and is going through a major upgrade, please do not expect your account to be deleted as soon as you ask.

Hi Ahmed
As Stumpy mentioned, expat is going thru upgrade so sometimes process can be slow.

Also, like everyone else,  the staff has weekend off work.

Nevertheless I have brought your problem in a moderators attention. It will be fixed in 24-48 hours. In case it does not, please feel free to text again. 

Hope this will be helpful
Z

Ahourani wrote:

Dear all,
Best,
Ahmed

Can you delete my account please?

Not sure why members have no option to do this themselves...

To delete your account go to the bottom of this page and click on 'contact us'.

Hello Julien, it seems as if you are part of the expat.com team.

I do need support.
My user name is "Tina Maria W." and I would like that my account is deleted. 

I wanted to get to know people from France who live in Vienns, instead of that I got messages from Algerien men, who want to do their studies in Austria and asking me for help.

I would be very happy, if my account would be deleted. Thank you for your support.

Kind regards, Tina

Hi Tina.

Julien is the founder of this site.
You can report those guys and the moderation team will take care of them.

I hope you want to continue to use this site and don't let them to get  you  down by some random idiots.

You can report them by going to your inbox and click on their names. Please do not delete their messages yet as the team needs them to investigate.

Meet expats all over the world

OR