Who needs to make a tour in Sri Lanka?

If there is any help needed please feel free to inbox me. I can give you any information needed,.

Hello there Kindheartsoldier,

Thank you for wanting to help. When is the right time to visit Sri lanka ?Can you tell us about some places of interest which could inspire us ? ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi bhavana, right now its the best time to travel in Sri lanka till december its good.
There are plenty of breath taking places in sri lanka to see...i will say some of those locations. Kandy, horton plains national park in nuwara eliya, for beaches its down south like bentota and galle. And yala safari is also amazing, overnighting in a tree house is awesome ;)

Hi there are seasons in Sri Lanka to visit, July / August is a peak time in Sri Lanka due to famous Kandy Perahera festival, but if you are travelling during the month of September / October you can get bit lower Hotel rates, and December rates are bit high due to high demand of the tourist to Sri Lanka.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Proposing services and sharing of personal contact infos on the forum not allowed.