If u speak english , and looking for job ( part time ) in istanbul

If u speak english  , and looking for job ( part time ) in istanbul , send to me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Ladies ..
If u speak english , and looking for job ( part time ) in istanbul , please send me
Thank u

Hello. I have already sent my CV :)

Hello :)

For any proposal of emploiyment, please refer to the appropriate section of the site :

Jobs offers in Istanbul

Regards
Kenjee

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the jobs section pls

Hello sir , 

I am strom half persian and half indian..  i do speak , english, persian , hindi and telugu...  i am holding persian passport and indian citizenship..  .
.i am 37 yrs old male ...
I finished my university in india,
I worked as sales boy, self employed as a businessman , as an officer in dubai embassy in the visa section , i am indian national and soccer player, and also play leagues in tehran clubs, i am musician , i used to play roles in indian movies and ads , right now i am  in turky for a short period and i love to work and live here ..
I would like to know what kinda of job you are offering.. .
.tnk you sir..
Waiting for your reply..

Hi,

I'm a foreigner in Istanbul and I'm looking for a job there. I'm fluent in English, Turkish and Albanian, I've got skills in Bosnian and Spanish languages as well. If you are interested please contact me.

Thank you & Have a nice day

Hello there maxy.strom and Dinashukriu,

I suggest you browse in the jobs in Istanbul section of the website. You may even create your own cv so as you get better opportunities.

Thank you in advance, :)
Bhavna

Hi Sahal,

My name is Habeeb, I am a English speaker and i have around 7 years of experience handling English customers. I stay in Istanbul.

You can contact me on ***
Thank You!

Regards,
Habib

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Sahalll
I am looking for job in Istabule, fluent in English, advanced in German, Russian native speaker If you are interested please contact me.

Thank you

Hi this is aroosa

Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Dear sir my name is Judith kapya yilmaz am a zambian citizen but am living here in Turkey istanbul I speak English, turkish and same other languages am looking for  job please if you interesting contact me. Thank you! I will be appreciated

Hi
I speak Engkish well, but i live in Antalaya. Can you find me job here?

Reason : Off topic - Please drop an advert in our Jobs section

Hı ı speak Englısh and lıve  ın ıstanbul ı lookıng for job

Hi! 
I am a  language interested lady  living currently in France,  however I will be staying in Istanbul from end August to beginnng October 2015.

I speak fluent Spanish, English, French, Swedish and a bit of Portuguese and German.

Being so interested in foreign  languages, the purpose of my staying in Istanbul is to get some basic knowledge of turkish and I have therefore enrolled in an intensive one-month course.

Then, I got interested in your add since I would like to have a part-time job during this period.  Could you please tell me more about it?

Kind regards,
//Millie

When u will be in istanbul ?
How older u ?

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the jobs in Istanbul section if you are looking for job or proposing a job as i am closing this thread.

That will be the appropriate section of the website to do so.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Thread closed]

Closed