Looking for some advice pls !!

Hi

I'm new here ☺️ really looking for some help and advice , I met a Algerian guy 10 weeks ago online I'm in London his in Constantine , we are ready to meet each other ( contact every day is made via Facebook and Skype ) he is very sincere with me and his family mean the world to him , he is a hard worker too , now we are both feeling he will never be allowed here due to all visa requirements , so we're would be easy to meet for us both 😉 I have a little boy and my own little business so leaving England permantly isn't the way forward so little unsure how we will go about all this , but he means the world to me just looking for any advice pls as this is all new to both of us

Thank you
Samantha 😘

Hello samantha,fr ur case it has banch v soulutions , u can mean up in other country to marry which is easy fr him to go ,so in this case he has only three i guess , tunisia th cheapest nd th easiest one ,second one turkey just plane somehow expensiv but still doable ,or mororow same case with turky but i dot recomand it cus i never heard peopl get marry ther .nd other thin u hav to think bout all th documents u should bring nd translated to not lost time nd money by goin bck th get them ,finaly i hope u meat up soon nd sort it

Hi younes

Thank you for replying  :)
Without sounding crazy is that the only answer marriage ?
Do you think that's the only way he would ever be able to visit me here ?

Thank you once again xx

"Many Americans befriend Algerians through Internet dating and social networking sites and these relationships often to lead marriage, or engagement.  The U.S. Embassy in Algiers warns against marriage fraud.  It is not uncommon for foreign nationals to enter into marriages with Americans solely for immigration purposes.  Relationships developed via correspondence, particularly those begun on the Internet, are especially susceptible to manipulation.  Often, the marriages end in divorce in the United States when the foreign national acquires legal permanent residence (“green card”) or U.S. citizenship.  In some cases, the new American or permanent resident then remarries a wife he divorced before, around the same time as entering into a relationship with a sponsoring American citizen.

Some of the signs that an Internet contact may be developing a relationship with an American in order to obtain an immigrant visa through marriage are:

Declarations of love within days or weeks of the initial contact;
Proposals or discussions of marriage soon after initial contact;
Requests to the American to visit the foreign national's home country soon after the declaration of love or proposal;
Responses to messages from the American friend are along the lines “I love you/Sorry I missed your call,” or similarly one-sided conversations;
Once engaged, married, or an immigrant visa petition is filed, suddenly starts missing scheduled appointments to chat or call.
While chat rooms, dating and social networking sites are great ways to make friends across international borders, the U.S. government urges Americans who meet foreign nationals on the Internet to take the time necessary to get to know them well before considering marriage keep in mind the signs noted above.   Entering into a marriage contract for the principal purpose of facilitating immigration to the United States for an alien is against U.S. law and can result in serious penalties, including fines and imprisonment for the American citizen and the foreign national involved."

The same applies to Brits. Please be careful. There is plenty of horror stories online, and you don't want to end up in the same situation! Marriages for the sole purpose of obtaining a visa is common-place!

I guess these r th easiest ways fr ur case , although u can come to algeria but i font recomd it cus u hav to get visa nd u may find lot v dificulties due to birocracy here .

Thanks guys :) I mean neither of us have ever mentioned marriage at all , maybe a quick trip to Tunisia is ok for now but so unsure with all the rules if we can ever have a relationship that's based on us being together :/
Sucks that things are so hard for good people with only love in there heart   :heart:

Is there no way he could come visit me for a short time here in UK ? Xx

Appreciate all
Your help xx

Its dificult fr us algerian to get visa to europ in general bcuse v th risk v styin ther as illigal, only if has a very gd situation here

Samanthajane 41 wrote:

Thanks guys :) I mean neither of us have ever mentioned marriage at all , maybe a quick trip to Tunisia is ok for now but so unsure with all the rules if we can ever have a relationship that's based on us being together :/
Sucks that things are so hard for good people with only love in there heart   :heart:

Is there no way he could come visit me for a short time here in UK ? Xx

Appreciate all
Your help xx

Check the conditions of a visitor visa, and whether he ticks the requirements. Usually that would be if he has strong ties to his country which would mean he would return back and not overstay his visa (i.e a good job/business etc).

For basic info:- https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa

Thanks XB will do 😊👍🏻 xx