Recently arrived in Munich, any young people/students around?

Hi everyone! My name's Julianna and I'm a 17 year-old who just recently moved to Munich from the Philippines to pursue my studies in biology. I'm here with family in Munich and as of now, I'm still deciding which university to go to. Are there any other students or people around who want to chat, get to know each other and perhaps hang out and talk over a coffee or so? :-)

I hope you had a great time so far here in Munich :-)
Which university did you decide for?

I'm a student as well, but not as young as you are (I'm 23)
I studied in Manila until April and saw your post when I searched for Filipinos living here in Munich. I couldn't resist to hit the reply button ;-)

Hi Julien! Yes, it's been good! I went for LMU. :-)

Ooh, what are you studying?
I went to school in Manila for the past two years as well! Did my International Baccalaureate there in the German school in Manila.

Good choice. Nobody wants to go to Freising (TUM biology) :-D

I study Informatics (Computer Science) at TUM and also had a minor in Business Administration during my bachelor's, which is what I mainly studied at AdMU.

haha Exactly the reason why!

Sounds good! How long were you studying in AdMU/did you stay in the Philippines? Are you planning to go back any time soon? :-)

hi Julien. your studies sound interesting. i am going to visit Munich on 16th. do u have time for coffee? I am a writer.

I actually just went back to the Philippines. That's also the reason why I didn't reply :-)

I studied at AdMU only for one semester as part of an exchange program. I would have loved to stay waaay longer.

How is LMU so far?

I lived in Munich for a year and returning this year. Great city.
It's carnival season, Fasching is a great day out.
I wasn't aware of the interest in getting an education in the city.
Good luck to all.