Vehicle Insurance

Kindly suggest economical Vehicle Insurances (3rd Party) with approximate costs. I had an insurance in 700 SAR but the same company is not offering vehicle insurance anymore.
Regards
Amer

Tell them that you dont have any accident history claimed, and you want to renew the current policy, they will give you the same rate, I did in 550 renewal of my policy through tawuniya (SUV) third party,
New policy is always higher in rates, also check if they have uploaded saddad bill on our account, then pay it if is there.

Thanks for the response Umair,
I never claimed any accident because I never had any (Alhumdolilla). I have a 2002 car since 2011 but this year I am facing problem in getting Car Insurance.
And, what is this Sadad Bill, this is new to me, I'm sorry?

Muhammad Aamer wrote:

Kindly suggest economical Vehicle Insurances (3rd Party) with approximate costs. I had an insurance in 700 SAR but the same company is not offering vehicle insurance anymore.
Regards
Amer

If it's just 3rd party, try to save on premium as more as possible. I'll share with you a recent price list tomorrow that has almost all insurance companies rates.

Could you please share the name of your previous insurance company who has apologized?

@TheLegendLeads Many thanks.  Please do share the list, because I'm trying to go for the cheapest one, although I never used it in past 4 years

It is Amana Insurance. I went to one of their franchise close to Jawazat. It was full of people for Medical Insurance. There was only one employee and probably he was not in a position to entertain me :).