Im Tanzanian living Kilimanjaro(Moshi) looking friends.

Im looking,Friends especially after job time for drinkng wine, juice, bear, soda, and dancing..we can enjoy moshi and Arusha.Also to share ideas about oportunities in buisness here and there.

Regards

Antipas

Hi Antipas,

It would be much more appreciated if instead you could start by a short and proper introduction about yourself please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Drive the car is not difficult in Tanzania. If you drive on the highway between the cities - beware of buses! Bus drivers think they are on the main road always! Therefore do not yield to you the way. Sometimes this leads to accidents. In Dar es Salaam You need to follow the signals of a traffic police, because sometimes they do not comply with traffic lights. The windows of your vehicle must be closed in Dar es Salaam. In other possible incidents with young thieves who can grab your navigator ... That's all. Bon Voyage!

Hi Antipas,

I donno how much this post will be useful, but yes. If we get some pals to hangout that would be great. Let me know when you come to Arusha.

Cheers,
Rajesh

Hello Andrey,

Though out of the topic from the post, but you have shared something important.

I have traveled to Moshi quite a while in start of the year and find it very riscky driving.

Keep sharing,

Thanks,
Rajesh