Karthikeyan looking a Forklift Driving job

Hej,

I am Karthikeyan looking a Forklift Driving job from logistic and warehouse company, Please let me know any vacancy.

Kind Regards.
Karthikeyan,

nkarthikeyan wrote:

Hej,

I am Karthikeyan looking a Forklift Driving job from logistic and warehouse company, Please let me know any vacancy.

Kind Regards.
Karthikeyan,

I would suggest contacting a personnel renting company like Manpower or Poolia (or similar, these are the two large companies I know of from the past) - they take you in and rent you to warehouses for a cut of the pay (you still get decent pay, I think maybe 20000-25000 sek before taxes, a month for full time? Im no expert, just a guess). It's not a long term solution but it's a way to get a job quickly and not wasting too much calendar time.
Such companies are a good solution to get a job fast, especially in that sector. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I got a job like this many years ago, I went to the interview thursday afternoon, I asked when I could start working, they asked when I could start, I said asap, they said "Sure, how about this evening, or tomorrow?" - literally.

Thanks for your posting message. Can i have them conduct details. Please let me know the conduct person.

Kind Regards,
Karthik

nkarthikeyan wrote:

Thanks for your posting message. Can i have them conduct details. Please let me know the conduct person.

Kind Regards,
Karthik

Here you go, i googled it for you:

Manpower:
+46 31-61 72 00

Poolia:
+46 31-743 20 00
[email protected]

Hi nkarthikeyan and PatricSuecia,

Please note that i have created a new thread with your recent posts on Sweden forum.

Thank you

Stéphanie

How is it going with you K.  Did you find a job,  Just wondering.

Best wishes,
Vinny Adavikolanu