New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the India forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in India if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi buddies :cheers:

I'm Mohamed sameer form Tamilnadu. I'm working as HR recruiter with amaze consultant Trichy. i have 2 years experience in the field.

My area of interest is human resource & administration.

I'm looking to move abroad. And i could use some help....... :D

Thank you

I am r viveknaidu from Visakhapatnam I'm working as a GET in east coast construction&industries limited i want to to come abroad for bright future

hello friends i am Tarun from Gurgaon, haryana. I am i am working as SEO for an Advertisement company in Gurgaon. I love to do SEO its great and fun.

. I am currently doing SEO for this. And also done for many others.  :)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of External links on the forum prohibited.

Hello all i am new to this forum community. I have following this sites for long time and here i found that all result provided by expert very unique and helpful.

Hi Everyone,

I am on an official assignment in Paris for this week. Its a very selfish introduction. Given limited time I want to utilize it to maximum for coming Sunday. Need assistance in person for Paris sight seeing. I believe there would be some who would like to gain more knowledge on Hindi language. In turn can help the concerned person with some latest in Hindi pervlent nowadays.

Best Regards,
Anup

Hi All

I am Vineet from Delhi...I am fashion photographer and did various advertising shoots and editorial shoot..I love exploring new places and that's why I am avid traveller.

Going to Goa for shoot is there anyone who can pose for editorial shoot

Thanx

hi m gajanand,
                      working for world peace, looking for indians in uzbekistan, just to organize some rituals,

Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the public forum.

Hello,

I am  Debasish Mitra from Kolkata, India. I am working as a Manager(Export & Import) in a Private Company in Kolkata. I am having 27 years field experience in Export and Import activities. I am 50 years old. I am looking forward to a challenging opportunity in India or in abroad.

Hello friends, My name is Tania.. From India..
I am dealing in property.
I love my work.
And i love to see different different places.. Love to enjoy the new beautiful places.

Hi, Nice to meet you all.. I'm a 30 years old Indian woman.

Hello, everyone, Esha here, from Mumbai, India.
I am a Part Time MBA Student, in Human Resource.
My Age is 26. Actually, I want some information for my Project Assignment.
The data will be used for Classroom purpose only.

The topic for it is ..."" Challenges faced by Expats.""
For Eg, Loneliness, Cultural Differences, Language Issues, Cost of Living, Healthcare.
You can give me short description of the same.
& the details about the company where you work, your position, and a questionnaire, that I can forward you.

Thanks.

Hi EshaThakkar,

For your hunt of information for your project assignment, i invite you to post an advert in the appropriate section > Looking for testimonies in India.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi All,
I am an entrepreneur & starting a company. I am looking for a European or American English speaking expat to work in my company as part time or full time with attractive salary. So I would love to hear on below email if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hiya....

My name is John...I work for a shipping company as second officer - deck....in love with a Romanian girl...we are planning to get married in 2016...following expat..I have browse through some very important information...I would wish to ask for help from  any Indians married to a Romanian national...please drop me a messagemail. .. Any help in this matter is highly appreciated....

Hello all,

I am new to this forum community. here i found that all result provided by expert very unique and helpful.

:)

Hi, my name is Jin.
I am indian national and on visit to Ho chi Minh Vietnam for few months. Vietnam is far in advanced stage and has many natural places. I visited vietnam several times.
If any one interested to visit for leisure, i will provide information. We can organise tour for indians to visit Vietnam.
Anyone wanting to stay in luxuriors apartments for longer period like 6 months can contact me. Its worth spending  money. I can atrange photos.
I am teaching English and yoga.

Hai all,This is Hisha..would like to have good freind here.

Hi Hisha,
Can we become friends?
My name is jin. I belong to india, vadodara. At present i am in vietnam.

Hi Stephany,
I am good English teacher. Presently English faculty in vietnam.
Wherec do you want to have your English teaching? 
I will be available in india from October 2015 .
Thanks
Jin

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising please

Hi all,

I am shahnawaz Khan from Delhi India.
I am a computer professional, hmmmmmmm like Web Developer, Web Designer, SEO Expert, S/W Developer.
m happy to join with Expat.com ..............................

Hi everyone,

Please stay on the subject of the thread " New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here " and please the forum is not an chat room, make use of your " private messages ".

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi Everyone
This is Imran here. I am software engg working with Capgemini consulting in Mumbai. I am planning to move to Denmark. Please help me in my relocation.

Thanks in advance
Imran

Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the forum.

Hi all,

My name is Daniel and I am live in Chennai...

Hi I am now in India . Recently I came here and shortly return to kuwait
Like to meet new friends in hyderabad
Thanku

Dear All,

I am a new member. My name in Hariharan and I am from Chennai, India.
I plan to relocate to Tanzania shortly and hence I want to have more information about the country.
I also would like to have expat friends living in Tanzania for better knowledge, understanding and friendship.

Thanks & regards,
Hariharan

Reason : Please refer to the JOBS section on the green banner above.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Reason : This thread is for presentation only, for any adverts, refer to the appropriate field on the overhead green banner.

Dear si,

I have more then  ten years experience in  cleaning industry. good experience cleaning and building maintenance,pest control.I am holding Qatar driving license.wish to get any suitable job or good investor.

Thanks

sachi

Reason : Please don't give your phone number on the forum for your own security

Hi Friends,

I am Vishal Mistry from Mumbai. I am an UX designer by profession.
Here to exchange good thoughts skills and word.

thanks
Vishal

Hi Tania,
I am recent member here. Nice to see members share things we know for knowledge and care. I have my drug testing lab in Gummidipundi near Chennai, while I am trying to set my family with my office in Bangalore for my son's education. We spent more than 24 years outside chennai and back to set up my lab. Let us keep in touch.

Hi Sachi,
I tried to set up a facility Management team to start as as small business in India. If any such idea I am interested. In fact it was planned with the help of a kuwait company but not yet realised.

Hi Hisha,
welcome. This forum looks interesting to share everyone's experiences for helping each other. I am in Chennai for lab set up and in Bangalore for daily cooperation of my family and lab research works. In fact I had gone around world met people of very high calibre in science and learned a lot out of different culture an amazing part of my life as a scientist. I am looking for friends.

hi my name is kani

Welcome friend.. Hope you are doing great

Dr vijay. Pl call me on ***

Reason : Please don't give your phone number on the forum for your own security

hi I am Gabi. My husband and me are planning to reclocate for 1/2 year to Pune. Right now we are living in Switzerland and we are germans. We are looking for expats living in Pune as well to get informations where and how to stay in Pune.
Thx and a good day.

Thank you for the nice Welcome. 

I am an artist and in heaven with the rich history and culture here.  I have a varied art interest and my speciality is fashion jewelry.  However, I draw, paint and work primarily with Polymer Clay.  I have been published in a Polymer Clay magazine and used to teach Polymer Clay 101.  In the fashion and design industry I believe...."Fashion is eye candy of the senses and nourishes the ego".

I have worked hard all my life and I am kicking back and just enjoying the slower pace and rich history around me.

I love the stark contrasts of New Delhi, the very old and very new, the traditional and conventional, the very hot and spicy and, sweet.  The list goes on.

I come from a place where the conveniences are a way of life and I am adapting well to the very opposite as I have chosen to live simply.

A shout out to all Expats living in Bangalore...Would anyone be interested in organizing a group get together over the weekend..
Cheers

TC

Closed