International Project Manager

Vacancy: INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER- (full time)

Company: INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK

INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK is a global mystery shopping company that provides personalized, innovative and technology-driven programs. We deliver accurate, statistical data and reports regrading our client's business practices.

Are you fluent in German and English or have even spent time in Germany? Are you passionate about interpersonal relations and technical aspects at the same time? This is your opportunity to settle in a long term collaboration going through the steps that will make you become our next International Project Manager.

Location: ROMANIA/ BULGARIA / SPAIN / PORTUGAL – Major cities

Main Duties:
Project Management: Understands goals and available resources, sets up briefing materials and survey questionnaires, briefs and supervises the team members involved in the project, monitors correct performance and tackle issues to ensure timely delivery of results to client.
Client Relations: Ensures smooth communication with clients, understands and covers requirements and concerns to allow successful and trustful partnership.
Internal reporting: Understands and complies with the company's standards, achieves and measures objectives, regularly generates reports.

Required Knowledge & Skills:
Ability to understand and comply with technical requirements
Experience in managing teams and projects
Knowledge of the retail industry
Experience with customer insight and market research
Strong organizational skills, flexible and able to work under pressure
Sensitive to different cultures
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
Proficient in Office Applications, adapt to new software
Analytical, detail oriented mind
Able to successfully supervise and motivate team in a virtual setting

Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related
Native/Fluent German speaker and fluent English speaker
Available to travel to Germany

Conditions offered:
Freelance, home-based position. Must have computer and internet access.
Remuneration varies with experience

Interested applicants, send resume to: [email protected]

You can post your offer in the more appropriate place which is the jobs section in the green banner above the page.
As this forum is not designed for these kind of posts, it will fade away as the time goes by.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Am interesting about the job. I speak arabic english greek. 30 year experience in sales export import .management.
Let me know thank you

laklak wrote:

Am interesting about the job. I speak arabic english greek. 30 year experience in sales export import .management.
Let me know thank you

Did you read the last line of the posting?  :dumbom:

Also, did you NOTICE that they ask for fluent German, and English?

Romaniac, why don't you try being more kind?

cheia wrote:

Romaniac, why don't you try being more kind?

There's nothing unkind about pointing out the obvious.  The announcement is quite clear.

Many job seekers wonder why they don't get better jobs, interviews, etc..  The answer, they simply don't READ the announcement completely, and don't meet the requirements of the employer.  These aren't attractive attributes for an employers point of view.

Hi all,

Please note that unfortunately there are indeed some people who didn't read carefully the ads, nevertheless i invite them to post in the jobs section as the job offers and demands should be posted in that particular section. ;)

-----------------

@ ISC > I invite you to post this ad in the Jobs in Bucharest section, it is more appropriate.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed