Job search

Hello,

Looking for a job urgently!

Thanks

Vous pouvez visiter ces sites:
http://www.leboncoin.fr/_emploi_/offres … a&th=1www.pagesjaunes.fr
Merci.

Hello

@canniahumesh, welcome on board  ;)  what kind of job are you looking for ? Please tell us a bit more about your search  ;)

@Fireworks car Rental,

Fireworks Car Rental wrote:

Vous pouvez visiter ces sites:
http://www.leboncoin.fr/_emploi_/offres … a&th=1www.pagesjaunes.fr
Merci.

We are on the anglophone version of the Reunion Island forum, so it will be much appreciated if you write in english.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,
This is noted with thanks.

Bonjour,

What type of job are you looking?

Hello,
I am looking for something in the customer service field, account receivable or anything as back office job like administrative task.

I have three years of experience in customer service with an offshore company and one year in the banking sector.I have a BSC in management with law.

Thank you

canniahumesh wrote:

I have a BSC in management with law.

Most employers trust diplomas more that anything in Reunion and sadly they have few consideration for diplomas not issued by Reunionese/French universities so you might want to follow courses at a French university first. You will also need to be bilingual.

Anyway you might want to look into the tourism industry (hotels, car rentals, etc.). You can also try reunionnaisdumonde.com (in French howeve) who often have unconventional jobs postings.

Good luck :)

we should meet. call me xxx

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks!

Renee can you please contact me by email? my email address is xxx, perhaps I will be in reunion by the end of this month.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Bhavna,

Anything that would suit me and my qualifications.

Thanks

For security reasons please do not post ANY personal contact details like phone numbers email addresses etc on an open forum. It is unsafe to do so, especially for females.
Please use the forum PM system for this.
Thank you.

Hello everyone,

@canniahumesh, You have qualifications and experience which is a good thing. From the advices you have been given on this thread you may well look into all the possibilities.

Also, you can drop an advert in the following section : Jobs in Reunion Island  :)

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna