Maadi - friendship - meetup - kill the boredom

Hello All
my name is Ali graphic designer 39 years looking for a new friends
live is very Boring we can change it to be better there are a lot of places in Maadi
we can meetup to know each other Cultural Exchange and talk about everything
with some drinks or sandwiches  hahahaha

Best regards
Ali

ohh my God , nobody here looking for friendship ??

Ohh my God,nobody is looking for friendship. And you know why? Cos everyone kills his boredom. Do smithing benefiting you in your spare time! IQ tests for ex. Are damn it developing an important parts of body.

Hello Meme how are you and thanks for your reply in my spare time i just play chess did you think that is enough hahaha

Maybe this website will help u in finding places in Maadi, u can filter it based up ur wants and needs

thank you MiraNah i know all places in Maadi well put the problem is who will stay with me there hahahah

egyptemperor wrote:

thank you MiraNah i know all places in Maadi well put the problem is who will stay with me there hahahah

drink icy water, my advice....and if it doesnt work ,try to throw ur head in the freezer.........nothing but the weather is very hot and can melt everything. yo know the risk!

egyptemperor wrote:

Hello All
live is very Boring we can change it to be better there are a lot of places in Maadi

Best regards
Ali

I got few questions out of my curiosity:
--r u looking for new friends or a new friend?
-- why that?you got rid of your old one/ones and need some refreshment?
--why all your sentences end up with "hahahaha"........ :whistle:

Hi mrs. Meme how are you
i need new friends and still keep my old friends too the life without friends become hell
i have one question
why you type in your profile that you don't like Egyptians ? i want to tell you that we are not bad people but i know we have some sure not good as any country your fingers not the same
thank you
Ali

Meme1,
[Moderated] You know it's the one location in the world where you'd encounter the greatest number of Egyptians... There is no bad nationality, only good & bad people everywhere in the world.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please be patient
egyptemperor wrote:

Hi mrs. Meme how are you
i need new friends and still keep my old friends too the life without friends become hell
i have one question
why you type in your profile that you don't like Egyptians ? i want to tell you that we are not bad people but i know we have some sure not good as any country your fingers not the same
thank you
Ali

She didn't say she didn't like them, but rather doesn't respond to messages from them. Maybe if you were a woman you would understand if you had to put up with it. Clearly it tells me the messages they are sending is repulsive! I wouldn't be surprised to be honest, judging from what I've heard about them, in terms of their attitude towards women. People don't get upset for no reason, do they...

Well, putting everyone in the same basket seems a bit reducing to me... Sexual harassment exists everywhere (unfortunately).

Ryan_Dallas wrote:

Well, putting everyone in the same basket seems a bit reducing to me... Sexual harassment exists everywhere (unfortunately).

It certainly doesn't happen everywhere, well at least not as frequent and to that degree and so blatant! Many people have complained about it. That tells me it's an obvious problem.

Hello everyone,

Somebody wants to befriend Ali ?  ;)

egyptemperor wrote:

Hello All

Best regards
Ali

Please shall we just introduce ourselves and share our leisures, interests and so on here  :) and link up

Cheers,
Bhavna

egyptemperor wrote:

Hi mrs. Meme how are you
i have one question
thank you
Ali

Not your business at all, if you are curious that much please read it again,I didn't say I don't like them, do not want to have any connection with this people and full stop. We are free to chose everything in this life.

Dear Ali, let's also admit that your invitation here sounds a bit creepy. You don't catch flies with vinegar as they say, and this kind of introduction is very unlikely to help you seduce a western girl, as this seems clearly your intention. Maybe you'd better post something funny, interesting or useful for an expat. Couple of jokes, couple of tips and you might attract some girl interested in discovering Egyptians (obviously not Meme1). So good luck! :)

Ryan_Dallas wrote:

Dear Ali, let's also admit that your invitation here sounds a bit creepy. You don't catch flies with vinegar as they say, and this kind of introduction is very unlikely to help you seduce a western girl, as this seems clearly your intention. Maybe you'd better post something funny, interesting or useful for an expat. Couple of jokes, couple of tips and you might attract some girl interested in discovering Egyptians (obviously not Meme1). So good luck! :)

sure, def. not me  :lol: he cannot seduce me that easy. This works for dreamy and high school girlies under 20, I am not in ...sorry to disappoint some ppl here.  :dumbom:

High-school girls under 20? Are you kidding me? Most of the Western women that fall in love with an Egyptian or another North African con-artist, are older women that should of known better... Just look at this forum and the threads about divorce and the regret of getting involved with them! Many members here are basically looking for a relationship in the hope they get something out of it (i.e a visa/money). They are usually up to no good behind the scenes (sending private messages) with offers of 'help' and so on. The only real help they are offering is to help separate your money from you. Dammit.

This thread seems to be heading off topic.
Can we please all take a deep breathe and get back to the topic .

If not admin are likely to close it.

Thank you all.

XB23. .... .cos I'm not in that group of people. I was educated to be seduced for an amount of money or "help".

stumpy wrote:

This thread seems to be heading off topic.
Can we please all take a deep breathe and get back to the topic .

If not admin are likely to close it.

Thank you all.

I think better to be closed as Mr. Emperor didn't find what he "need".

Hi all,

Stumpy is right here, this thread is really going nowhere.

I am therefore closing it.

Regards,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed