B1 visa with partner, how long does it really take?

Hello everyone,

I might be applying soon enough for this kind of visa with my israeli partner and I was wondering what is the average time it takes to be granted this kind of visa, according to your experience. I've read of people who have had to wait a really long time after handing in all the papers (like 7 months) before their first appointment with the misrad hapnim and I was wondering whether this is the normal procedure or it just depends on the workload they get/office where you make your application (i.e. center, north etc).

Thanks a lot for your help!

Tiziana

Hi Tiziana,

I will invite you to please check out et browse through the discussions regarding Information on visas in Israel as it might contain some useful feedback :)

Also check out this article here pls ---> Obtaining a work/residency visa as the foreign partner of an Israeli citizen :)

Good luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Please feel free to message me, I have gone through the visa process myself.

I am currently waiting for an answer to our request which seems to be taking forever we had an appointment where my boyfriend gave the papework in 30 of August in Be'er Sheva area and we still did not get any answer ....All in all they claimed we must wait around a month and a half cause of the holidays and right now it has been 2 and a half....Our lawyer says there is nothing to do and we are seriously frustrated cuz we started the whole thing in April....they gave us a date in the end of August and still nothing..... I think it really is up to the area and the workers in the review commitee.