New members of the South Sudan forum, introduce yourself here

am peter.currently living in nairobi.am an interior designer by professional.am here to look for opportunities in the southern sudan.any help from you guys will be highly appreciated.thank you..

how do i get in touch with that NGO coz i need a job urgently

dansonkg20 wrote:

how do i get in touch with that NGO coz i need a job urgently

Google search for "NGO jobs in south sudan"

hellow my names are rukia nassir..24yrs...hold a diploma in nursing from kenya medical training college...i hav never been an expat.. been working in kenya since birth.. would really love  to. work in south sudan and help save life...

Haven't moved yet to South Sudan but wishes to make sure that I help in developing this country to my level best in food processing and driving

Hi Christine Iam Fanice Wanjala a Kenyan with BSc in agriculture education and extension,Iam both a trained teacher and agriculture extension officer ,I would like to offer my services to South Sudan nationals and help improve their livelihood,I worked at Kaji Kenji County in Central Equatorial state for one month and I really enjoyed working  in the county

Hey All,
My name is Kondok Kon Ring,I am south Sudanese by nationality and i had the diplomas in the following courses,
Accounting and finance,project planning and management.

i would like to inform you on how hungry i am as far as job concern,i would like to seek a position which suit my qualifications based on the above mentioned fields, i worked for world vision south Sudan as education assistance officer and later become an officer for the period of one year before i left for my further study.given an opportunity i will work to your satisfactory where i will  make a significance contribution to your organization and extent my experience and skills yet further.
otherwise your consideration will be highly appreciated.

Hello all  :cheers:

Little Reminder :

Kindly note that this thread in ONLY for presentation of new members.

If you are seeking job or are searching for anything else, we have our sections JOBS and CLASSIFIEDS, found on the overhead green banner for your free adverts.

The forum is solely for sharing of information related to expatriation. I invite you to create a New Thread if you wish to share some other infos.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am Dr. Silas,a medical doctor by profession. Currently working for International rescue committee- Kenya program. I would like to work in South Sudan.

Hello SILAS86,

Kindly note that this thread is only for new members of South Sudan to introduce themselves..:)

If you are looking for a job you can create your cv on the page Doctor job offers in South Sudan.

Thank you
Yuveshen

I am not expat yet, but really need it to move to South Sudan, for any finance position, especially in Internal audit/compliance officer or in financial controller or either in financial analyst position in a non profit making orgs. In addition I have more than 10 years of working experience, of these 6+ years in NGO sectors.
Thanks

I am a conscientious person who works hard and
pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick
up new skills and eager to learn from others. I
also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm l am looking for kind of job in south sudan
i am an electrical engineering by proffession

hello there..I'm currently working in zimbabwe as a midwife.. please help to find a job.

my name is aubaker from darfur ihave interest to help south sudan pepole and ihave roots of some tribe in south sudan

Hello sobester ngala,

This thread is for the introduction of New members of the South Sudan forum.

For any job seeking please post in the Jobs in South Sudan section.

Thank you,
Marjorie

MY NAME IS EDMORE KIMONYOLA  A GRADUATE WITH A BA[ED] AND DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION I AM A TANZANIAN CITIZEN TEACHER,I TAUGHT IN BOTSWANA FOR 22 YEARS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS  BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS MY TEACHING SUBJECTS ARE GEOGRAPHY, ENGLISH, DEVELOPMENT STUDIES,SOCIAL STUDIES,MORAL EDUCATION AND EXAMINATION ADMINISTRATOR .IA  INTERESTED TO WORK IN S SUDAN AND OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE  MY EXPERTISE OR MY KNOWLEDGE IS NEEDED IN YOUR ORGANISATION I HOPE YOU WILL CONNECT ME TO RELEVANT JOB

kimonyola wrote:

MY NAME IS EDMORE KIMONYOLA  A GRADUATE WITH A BA[ED] AND DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION I AM A TANZANIAN CITIZEN TEACHER,I TAUGHT IN BOTSWANA FOR 22 YEARS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS  BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS MY TEACHING SUBJECTS ARE GEOGRAPHY, ENGLISH, DEVELOPMENT STUDIES,SOCIAL STUDIES,MORAL EDUCATION AND EXAMINATION ADMINISTRATOR .IA  INTERESTED TO WORK IN S SUDAN AND OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE  MY EXPERTISE OR MY KNOWLEDGE IS NEEDED IN YOUR ORGANISATION I HOPE YOU WILL CONNECT ME TO RELEVANT JOB

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please lower your caps lock when posting. It is considered to be rude posting in uppercase and is the same as shouting at someone.

I suggest that you post your CV for free in the jobs section of the forum which is located in the green banner at the top od this page.

HI, AM A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TOURISM EXPERT AND WOULD LIKE TO NETWORK WITH TOUR OPERATORS IN SOUTH SUDAN

kgobe wrote:

HI, AM A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TOURISM EXPERT AND WOULD LIKE TO NETWORK WITH TOUR OPERATORS IN SOUTH SUDAN

Welcome to the forum.
Could you please lower your caps lock when posting as it is considered to be rude posting in uppercase on any forum.
Thank you for your understanding.

I am a Nigerian and a Missionary Pastor.
I want to go to South Sudan on missions and to plant Churches. Can any Church or Ministry receive me and work with me in South Sudan?
Also can anyone or Organization help to sponsore my proposed missions, work and ministry in South Sudan as part of his/her contributions towards the Great Commission and for the expansion of God's Kingdom.?
Please, reply to me ASAP. Thanks and God bless you and yours as you respond positively to this clarion call.
Peter David Amaobi.

For your kind response,

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

i am Ethiopian, i live in Ethiopia  and am a public health officer i have been working in health centers in very remote areas of the country and teaching in college 
i want to move to south sudan and help those innocent people who have been hurt due to the conflict. so if any organization that wants to hire me and let me fullfill my interst of partcipating in humanitarian activities, am ready to travel and work so hard even harsh enviroment and insecure conditions

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Mc Donald Jere, a Malawian man aged 45. I work as Senior Purchasing Officer under Eland Coal Mine Company Limited in Malawian and I have been here for 2 years. I have worked for 4 years as Inventory Coordinator under Paladin Africa Limited (an Australian Uranium Mining Company). I have also worked for for 3 years as an International and Local Transport Company Limited in Malawi, Mozambique and South Africa. I have 5 years working experience in Freight Forwarding Industry at various portfolios. I have worked as a Trainee Journalist under Moni Magazine in Malawi. I have a valid Southern African Development Committee drivers  licence class C1

I am a holder of the following qualifications:
International Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain and  Transport Management,
Diploma in Logistics
Diploma in Shipping and Customs Clearing
Certificate in Journalism.

I am  interested in securing a job in South Sudan or elsewhere withing the fields of transport, warehousing, freight forwarding, logistics, operations and any related fields.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mc Donald Jere
Cell:+265997271059 / +265999969297 / +265994021766
Email: [email protected]

Good Day! - I am so glad that I came accross this site. I did 2 projects in South Sudan, visited there once and may go and work there for a while again.

I urgently seek information for a demographic study I am doing on Transport, vehicles, roads, accidents, income group who has sedan motores, %'tage of population who has vehicles and/or access to transport and road,, how many trucks on the road, how many kilometres of paved and/or dust/gravel roads.

I went to the ROSS Ministry of Transport web-site, but there is only one paragraph of information.

I anyone can assist me, I shall be very grateful.

Best Regards, Andre

@AndreGel

You could try UNDP site or USAID. I worked in S Sudan on roads, 1 year with UNOPS and 2 years with LBG who had the Juba to Nimule road.

Thank you very much for the advise - I shall certainly contact them.

Best Regards,

Andre

INTERNET

Is there public internet in South Sudan and how much does it cost?

What is the currency used in South Sudan?

James

Well, first of allow me to thank you all for this expat bloc where people come on and share their views on how to help our brothers and sisters of South Sudan.
Now am  Yoweri Mugweri from Uganda and am an Accountant by professional.currently am working in south Sudan as an Accountant/Auditor in an Audit firm contract basis, however, any one with any Job in accounting/auditing  please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Yoweri Mugweri

Moderated by Gavind
Reason: personal contact on public forum

Am a Kenyan lady 37 years of age.. am very friendly and hardworking. I would like to work in South sudan as a hotelier or bar manager .. I believe I have the skills to work. I also know some Arabic language though not very fluent.

Hii Christine, Your idea sound very interesting. I am Denis Okello a Ugandan Nationality an Insurance Professional I last graduated in 1999 and started work in the Insurance Industry Since 1999 to date. My Skills and experience has greatly grown and am thinking of opening an Insurance Company Uganda with a vision of becoming the Leading Insurance Company in Africa and the World. In will be interesting if you could get back to me on [email protected].

Thank you

Have a blessed day

Denis

I am so greatful to join the members, i look foward to getting job opportunities in the area of procurement and logistics management wherever possible in the Republic of South Sudan, in either an NGOs or reputable companies

My name is Munyira Gwatidzo , a teacher by profession.I am intending to migrate to South Sudan to seek for employment opportunities there as a secondary school teacher in mathematics and commercial subjects.

This will improve  students's mathematical skills and introduce them to the business world.The teaching of mathematics will also enable Sudanese students to enrol into engineering courses of their choices which could be critical to the recovery of their economic and physical infrastructure which were ravaged by civil war.Currently  I am teaching in South Africa the same subjects on contract basis.

Hi all
Am Nangisai Rungwandi . Am a nurse midwife of 4 yrs expirence . I have Occupational Safety Health and Environmental management course . I live in Zimbabwe Harare

Am conradwilliams am lookin fo chef jobs in sudan i wl b glad f i get one .
Am currently in uganda.

hi all ,  :)
I m rashmi sharma .. soon planning to shift in south sudan .
need to know about place and people.
Thanks .

Does donor projects improve living conditions of rural people

am 35  yrs old looking for a construction job in southern sudan as foreman am smart in technical field i wait for your favorable  decision

Hello everybody,

Welcome to all new members of the South Sudan forum  :)

Please note that the New members thread is only for the introduction of new members (your name) and a brief account of your project.

Several dedicated sections are available on the forum so as you browse through adverts and even drop your own advert (found on the green upper banner).

Jobs - Jobs in South Sudan

Housing - Housing in South Sudan

Classifieds - South Sudan classifieds

If you have any questions or need for information, it is recommended you create a new topic on the South Sudan forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=732

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi  am daniel
  I am from Eritrea  and leave in Juba  South Sudan  I was  working in hotel  as Manager. Food &beverage . Front office Supervisor

hi guys. Am considering moving to south sudan .
i am currently working for zimplats in zimbabwe as an electrician. I would want to know how to go about it

Hello Dear,
     I am Manna Asefaw Hailemariam an Eritrean by nationality, aged 26, with approximately 4 years and 5 months work experience( As being a midwife, staff nurse and head nurse) , and a current resident of Atlabara C, Off Tumbra Road , Juba, south sudan following my work experience in Grace Medical Center as a nurse (Head-Nurse). I graduated from Asmara university college of health science, Asmara,Eritrea  practiced in the field of  nursing including midwifery(diploma)in 2011.I had worked in hospitals,community hospitals,health centers as being a nurse,midwifery,nutrition center,general nurse practitioner in Eritrea,Ethiopia(in Eritrean reffugee camp when i was being refugee)& currently in juba south sudan.

Closed