Saturday 1 August - Expat Blog meet-up arrangements

Member Troyadventuress is kindly arranging a meet-up event this Saturday (1st August).  To ensure you catch any updates, please sign up here https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 18&p=3

"Venue: The Tea Republic, S132, 2nd Floor, Bangsar Shopping Centre
Date: 1/8/2015 (Sat)
Time: 2.00pm-5.00pm
Objective:
1) Social Event
2) Networking
Plus:
a) Icebreaker games/
b) Q&A Sessions

Be rest assured this is not a multi-level-marketing meeting. This is purely a social and some networking get-together.

Thank you, Gravitas for your help in this. I have already booked the area for Saturday. All is set and hope everything goes smoothly. Everyone will have a great time making new friends, networking and etc. Cheers. I will be making a final update on the get-together set up tomorrow.

:up:
Thank you for your initiative. Hopefully by adding this thread and keeping it at the top of the list for the next couple of days more people will get to know and potentially attend.  Thank you again
:up:

Confirm your attendance today - its a casual meet-up so come and enjoy and meet others.

Wish I could come but arriving back from overseas late on 1st. Enjoy the meet up!

Hello everyone,

I am so looking forward to meet you tomorrow.

The corner which I have reserved is able to accommodate 18pax maximum. The outlet itself can accommodate 26pax. So far 15people has RSVP-ed.  I have reserved a table for those of you who are bringing kid(s). The area for the children is not barricaded but within eye-sight. I have a few coloring print outs and pencils to keep them occupied (for a short time). :)

How to get get to The Tea Republic outlet. From the main lobby (facing main road Jalan Maarof), go up 2 floors via escalator, turn left at the aisle heading to the west wing, you will see a cake shop Just Heavenly on your right. Turn right and The Tea Republic is located at the far corner on the left.

To get to Bangsar Shopping Complex, click on the link:
http://www.bsc.com.my/contact.aspx

Cheers! See you guys there.

I wish I could join you guys, But Im going to Genting Highlands Tomorrow.

Enjoy your time

Cheers. G

Hi all.
I am new to KL cheers

So how many actually turned up?