Galina

Hello, bonjour! I want to rent the apartment to the expat. New apartment in Zelenograd 20 km from MKAD on the Leningrad highway and Pyatnitskoe shosse, 30 minutes to the metro stations Rechnoy Vokzal and Pyatnitskoe Shosse.  44 square meters/ designer interior, colored glass blocks, wallpaper Morris&Co./ textiles – lace, linen, atlas/ new furniture and equipment. Room - 19 sq m, kitchen - 13, bathroom - 5 sq. m, entrance hall 2,7 sq. m, dressing room 3 sq. m, balcony 2.5 m. Hall: double couch, commode, fireplace, mirror, computer table-console with leather chair. Kitchen: breakfast bar, headsets; hob (2 rings), SVCH, BOSCH dish washer, refrigerator, microwave, TV plasma. Bathroom - large bath, washing machine. The light: ceiling with dimmer, a floor lamp (replica Tiffany). Kitchen: alcove with lighting, place for washing with lighting. View: field, forest, Moscow-City. 420 Euro/month. The length of rent is 1 year. Owner, all documents. 89859948859 Galina - I speak English and understand French language. Welcome, bienvenue!

Hi Galina,

could you please post your ad in the housing section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/russia/

Many thanks,

Julien

thank you. I posted. :)

Closed