Help ...how to transfer money to maid!

I am in a bit of a dilemma, I am stuck overseas for longer than I anticipated and now need to get my maids salary to her ....what is the best way to do this?
I have never used western union or the such.

Also is there any pet place that will do a home delivery on products as she cannot go all the way to Burhama to get the stuff....

Hi,

I guess western union money transfer is the cheapest way to do it, other option is bank transfer if she has a bank account (which may be a bit expensive) not really sure about the cost though.. if anyone else has better ideas i am sure they will reply back!

petarabia.com will do home delivery is guess if the order is above 30bhd

T&R

Thanks will have to see how to do this, also pet arabia so expensive !!! wanted to avoid that option :(

can't do that option as my local card wont do online payment and my aussie card asks for a net code sms to complete payments and I can't get it as no longer have access to that mobile number

GRRRRR

hmm, may be you have a friend who can do you a favor, pay your maid in BD and later you can pay him/her later?

T&R

Yes trying that option now

do try - tails.co/shop/ for the pet food.

I would also suggest asking a friend to pay your maid untill you come back. This is the quickest option.

With regards to pets stores, im not sure on this either. Again may be ask your friends here if they can help you out while you are out of the country?

Good luck  :top:

I had asked friends they were unable to. It's ok now. My husband has travelled to Bahrain to do all this.