My husband's visa has been cancelled by his employer help ...

My husband's visa has been cancelled by his employer while he's on vacation. What will happen  if the lmra/airport immigration find out? Will he be deported or can he apply mobility So he could take actions for the illegal cancelation of his visa? Hoping for answers. We are so confused.

dear roseanna5215,

is it still on vacation? if yes he will not be able to enter the country if his employer has cancelled the visa. You must immediately contact LMRA and inform them about the same. It's illegal to do so.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/faq/question/36#.VbcdGvmqqaU

good luck

T&R

Hinroseanna5215,

😦. There is no way your husband can enter here. He might pass the philippine immigration but immigration here in bahrain will not allow your husband to enter in this country for the fact that the visa has been canceled.They can easily find out if visa was still valid or not iN the database. Therefore, your husband will be heading back to the country of origin within 24 hours.

Yes he's still on vacation. He is supposed to fly back there on Saturday, august 1. But his employer cancelled his visa last july 25th. We know it is illegal to cancel the visa while employee is on vacation, but how come they can do this?? Which lmra site can we send report regarding his visa cancelation? Thank you so much.

dear roseanna5215,

First of all i hope your are very clear about the visa being cancelled, please double check on the LMRA website. visit this link and http://lmra.bh/portal/en/express_servic … ervice_tab use your husbands CPR or Passport number.

If (god forbid) its true try to contacting LMRA explain them about the situation
Operator  +973 17388888 Call Center +973 17506055

If you don't get a prompt response, the below article states that you need to contact Bahrain Embassy in your country and explain them about the issue.
http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDeta … yid=188311

I hope everything will be fine.

god bless & good luck

T&R

Thank you for the Response. Question again, how can my husband's visa be canceled on his passport? He is planning to come back to bahrain for we believe he is not blacklisted. What will be the process for cancelling the visa on his passport and  applying  for a visit visa?

roseanna5215,

Thats' why i asked you how do u know that your husbands' visa is cancelled? Did u login to the lmra link which i gave you in my last response? and did it says "Employment visa not valid"?

T&R

Yes.. it was written under his photo. Employment visa is invalid.  :sosad: so what can we do so he can apply for a visit visa?

logicalindian wrote:

dear roseanna5215,

First of all i hope your are very clear about the visa being cancelled, please double check on the LMRA website. visit this link and http://lmra.bh/portal/en/express_servic … ervice_tab use your husbands CPR or Passport number.

If (god forbid) its true try to contacting LMRA explain them about the situation
Operator  +973 17388888 Call Center +973 17506055

If you don't get a prompt response, the below article states that you need to contact Bahrain Embassy in your country and explain them about the issue.
http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDeta … yid=188311

T&R

you would need to contact LMRA or visit Bahrain Embassy.

Hi everyone,

Please note that i created a new thread on Bahrain forum with your posts for a better visibility and interaction.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi Roseanna5215

The employer cannot cancel a visa while the employee is away. Not only is this illegal, it is also not possible without the employees passport. It is possible that your husband has overstayed his vacation and the employment visa, which has an automatic expiry date, has got "expired" during his vacation.

I hope this is the case. If this is the case, your husband's employer can sort it out for him.

So my advise is not to worry or panic. Contact the employer and follow their advise.

Unfortunately he did cancelled it. My husband's vacation started july 19th and supposed to come back to bahrain august 1st. Its only a 2 week vacation becoz he only wanted to see his first born. On july 25th his employer message him that my husband's services are no longer needed in the company. My husband was very surprised becoz when he left they were ok. And when we checked on lmra site it was really cancelled. My husband's visa is on until MAY 2016. How can we know if they put my husband on blacklist? Cancelling of visa is very possible for them as well as blacklisting even their employees didn't do anything wrong to them or to the company. Sometimes people are just ........... Help us pls. Thank u.

roseanna5215,

As i suggest earlier contact LMRA and if don't get a positive response please contact Bahrain Consulate/Embassy immediately and inform them about the situation

Office address:   
5470 4th Floor RGV Building, Osmena Highway cor General Mascardo Street, Barangay Bangkal, Makati City
Makati City , Philippines               
Telephone:    +632 8042497

T&R

Roseanna - based on what you have stated, it is clear what your husband's employer did is illegal. Your best bet is to contact the LMRA.