Newbie seeking for some expats here in Iran

Salaaaaam  :D  im from philippines and married with a persian guy I came here 8 months ago i just want to find some good friends whom i can easily talk to about living here in Iran. If there are some pinay here it would be great! So we can talk easier. Hope to meet nice people in here. Thank u.  :heart:

Hello bellafrandamae,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Priscilla

hello
wish you best..you have no problem finding good ..reliable..and trustable friends in iran.

Iranians are hospitable and friendly in general...

best regd

kamran

thanks sweetie :heart:

hi kamran thank u actually i have some problem finding goods and there are alot of things where i can only find in my country. The cost of post/parcel is kinda expensive so sometimes I'm just waiting for someone who came from phils and bring me some of the stuffs i need. Hopefully I can visit my country next month and i must buy all of the necessary things I need and bring here so life would be easier lol :D . After all i'm enjoying my stay here and would love to stay more. I can always visit my country or travel anywhere whenever I can.

Hi im half persian half filipino but i live in Manila. I will be in tehran by june and i can introduce you to the filipino expats there :)

Hello,

How are u?
It is my peasure to speak with u.
Thanks

Hi, kabayan.  Kumusta na? I came to Iran last year September. Its so nice to see your post.  I hope you are still active in Expat.com. Im in Saveh but we will move to Tehran soon. I hope to meet you soon

Hello. Live in tehran sense 4 months. It is nice and beautiful. News and media mad a probaganda on this lovely country.😆

Hellooooo
I'm Indonesian women also have Philipine friend here in same town
Where do you live in iran?

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : advertising your services isn't allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello. What city do you live in Iran? My husband and I are planning to live there also he's Iranian too

Hi Dear
I am Saeedy from Iran. I am living in Oman now this 21 September. Then I go back to Iran. My wife is in Tehran. If you need something just tell me to coordinate.

Hi Hun I am from Australia living in Tehran for the past 2 years (went back home to give birth to my little girl lol) I am
In the same boat I wait until I either go home or other people travel to different countries to get stuff I like lol I don't trust that the brand cosmetics are real 😂😂 I am looking for other expat English speaking females to hang out with I am I. Tehran ☺️

Hi Dear
I Live in Tehran And Its my Pleasure to Help You
You Can Count On me

Hi Hun I am organising a ladies lunch club where we meet monthly our first one is for next month my number is *** find me on what's app I have a chat room for the group ☺️ Cheers Tanya

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hello welcome to Iran . here in iran family is base of living so im sure you can find good families to share your feels with them also you can find more good friends in Iran because Iranian likes so much foreign friends

Nice ! @AussieINiran

My name is Fitri. I'm Indonesian. I wish you can invite me to Ladies Lunch 😂😂. I need friends to share my experience living in Tehran.

Welcome to Tehran fitri

Thank you 🙏🏻

Your welcome

Hi
It's my pleasure along with you . If you like please send me email. my email is ***

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, My name is Wilkenson, I'm from Haiti, I'm single, and i've lived at Dominicain Republic since two months. I don't promise you that I'm the best friend whom you can ever find on this group of expatriate. But i'm still here for you.

Hello, I'm Reza and I'd love to get to know you more

Hello everyone,
I love Iran and I love culture there and I'm from India and I want to meet someone my soul there in Iran . I want to go near her .I'm searching any intrinship or job in Iran tehran , in bander Abbas , Shiraz .
If someone can help me that would be great help .
I just want go near her
Thank you

Hello
My dear friend in Iran and the city of Shiraz
Maybe I can help

Hello all ,
My name is Sajid and I'm from India . I want to do job in tehran or any city like Shiraz , bander Abbas  . Can I get job there ? I did my bachelor's in engineering.
Your help will be appreciated.
Thank you