New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Tanzania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Tanzania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

I am heading for the cecafa club championship to cover the story for soka25east

hii
dears am Tanzanian lady with 24 years old . my residence now am in my country but am sure that with expert project will help me to move another country for studies

I am Franco Kiilu, a Kenyan, i have done a course for computerized diploma in clearing and forwarding, and i saw it was wise to come to tanzania to seek for field practice, now i am in dar es salaam, unfortunately, i have supplied my papers to various clearing and forwarding companies but no reply up to date. Is there any help that you can offer me?

Hi Julian,

How is the Arusha expat page coming along?

- Lea

Iam mayzuhura matiku,,ma residence is here in dar es salaam,,iam 28 by age,and i first graduated diploma of public administration and management in 2013 then from there i continued with bachelor which i finished on this year last month...but thanx God iam back  home ..while waiting for ma certificate on october in this year ...i decided to appyl for job by using ma diploma certificate instead of sitting doing nothing,,but unfortunately i have not succided please if theres any help from you ma members help me coz i badly need a job ..coz i have mother and siblinh who are looking at me to help them...thanx and it good to know you

I am Dornear Morris,  from India (kerala) but right now in Tanzania (Dar esalam) working with one restaurant ,I am looking for a jobs in restaurants all over Europe,  if any one have any vacancies please inform ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.Browse through the Jobs in Tanzania section

Hello hello,

My name is Cee and I am currently finishing my Master's in Public Health at the University of Montreal (Canada).
I will arrive in Dar in September to complete a 3 month internship.
I have been in different African countries before (Benin, Congo, Nigeria, Togo, Cameroon, Kenya) but this will be my first time ever in Tanzania. Needless to say that I am a bit nervous since I don't know anybody and I am not too sure what to expect.
Depending how this first experience goes I may or may not permanently move to Dar in 2016, time will tell!! :)

Hey I m asiya from pakistan looking for a job.

Hi all

Thanks for making me feel welcome. I believe Tanzania is a beautiful country, with lots of potential, and good people. I have applied for a position there, and hopefully it will come through. I am happy to be part of the group.

Love you all
Bertie.

Hi this is Sumit Bhatnagar from new Delhi  india

Greetings to everyone

I am a 24 year old lady from Zimbabwe. The company I am working for is expanding into different African nations and I have been assigned to the Tanzanian end. I am very excited as this is going to be my first time in Tanzania. I am a very proud African and would love to really embrace Tanzania as my home. Our organization is an education enhancing collaboration under the name LASOF Leadership Institute we are into career guidance and leadership training. We believe so much in the leadership potential that Africa has so much that we are dedicated to grooming young Africa leaders into embracing their talents and capabilities. I am therefore looking to network with those of you in the education sector so that I can quickly adapt and also feel welcome.  Please get in touch.

Warmest Regards

Hi Sumit

My name is Bertie from South Africa, I am pleased to hear from you. Hopefully I will be in Tanzania shortly :)

your welcome here

My name is Eva im current work in tourism company here in Zanzibar  .Also im a professional in hotel management  .
I looking for job in any country please if any one heard this help me
Thank you.

HI
I am an India CA ( chartered Accountant ) with rich experirnce  18 plus years in Banking , consulting  and mfg.  I am also interested in teavhing. I have an offer  ( preliminary statge ) from a tarnsport company. while surfing net for relevent am hinfo i came across your blog which I found to be interesting and rgistered with the same. I am thinking of relocating suitably. Hope I will get such offers and relocate smoothly.

I have a small family consiting of myself, my wife, a danughter a daghter and a son. That 's for now. Hoping a good interaction in future.

Get in touch.I am in the education sector.

Hello ,
I am Amon David , from Arusha  Tanzania, am work to my own tour company known as big 5 voyage limited..
For any information about Arusha , and Safari don't insist to contact me ....

Welcome aboard..... Tanzania its good place for you. Wisely done on the project that you are...once you arrive try to contact me so you can be able to fulfill your job

Iam anna malisa from dar es salaam,,iam.looking for a job iam just complited my bacholor at st johns university of tanzania

Hello  guys am Markson wegulo from Kenya but currently. teaching at Nakido group of schools in arusha .My main aim was to work in Dar es salaam so kindly help me secure teaching job in DAr es salaam to teach English

tRY zoomtanzania.com

Hi there

I am considering moving to Dar es Salaam. Want to make contact with other South Africans.

I am coming to Dar next week and I need friends to help me move around and also make the stay fun,please inbox your contact and I will add you to my watsapp.
I am 25,a graduate,not married fun...i just need mature fun friends,both genders are welcome.

Karibu Sana !!

There are plenty of South Africans here. Enjoy your stay

Hi fellow Tanzanians my name is Ephraim from daresalaam tz.Am a printer operator by experience but not yet employed.
I would like to join the group.
Ephraim

Welcome am in dar free at the moment and I would like to take you around. contact  ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi every body. My name is Massoud Ali Mussa  from  Zanzibar  I did various projects here in Zanzibar such as ESIA, Zanzibar Master Plan with expats from Israel, Climate Change etc. Also I did Capacity need assessments for various institutions etc
I Like to share my knowledge and experience with any one so as to improve my experience
Thanks

I'm wilbard students take bachelor in chemistry i desire alot of things becoues i have no sector which can make me get income while i study so for this blog i hope i will get opportunity to move on and reaching my goal

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hello there!

Hope you're doing well.

I just moved to Dar es Salaam two weeks ago to work with an international airline as Sales Manager for Tanzania. I'm originally from India and have lived all across the country in multiple cities. Prior to moving to Dar, I was working with another airline in Kathmandu, Nepal.

Since I' new to the city, I'm looking to meet other expats & locals to expand my social circle. I was wondering if anyone here would like to catch up over drinks/meal sometime and share their experiences living here in Dar and more. I'm free post work in the evenings and on the weekends.

You may respond on the this thread or drop a line in private. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Namit

Hi All

I am A South African i moved to Zanzibar a week ago. I am a General Manager for a restaurant in Stone town. I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment and to meet up with all fellow South Africans and everyone else, Due to my position and how busy the restuarant is free time is not a blessing but when i do get some i would like to start diving, watch the bokke and get to know all of you and Zanzibar.

have a look at Zanzibar, it is Beautiful.

Im from Cape Town, its home away from home

You are well come Zanzibar.
Now I'm at Pemba I have survey that will take almost one month but when I will come back we can see each other

Massoud

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529778

Thanks!

Closed