Meeting new people, making friends, make a living in barcelona

Hello all, I recently moved to Barcelona with my Internship and intend to spend another couple of months till October now looking to meet people, make few friends, hang out, activities and behind the scene beauty of the city  and so on.
I hope to hear from some of you!  :cheers:

Hi there pdesweetie,

Welcome on board  :)

A little introduction will be most welcomed so as members of the Barcelona forum get to know you  ;)

How do you find Barcelona till now ? Have you been visiting a bit ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi there i'm purna, in Barcelona for the first time, I'd like to make it a unforgettable one, making new friends in life spending some good times. Currently, I'm perusing masters studies in north Italy, now for a summer Internship in Barcelona before heading back to Italy in end of September.
I'd like to describe me more as a outdoorsy person, like to involve in some activities, hanging out with people or simply lay down in the beach.
I just started to explore the city little bit, I guess this city has many more to explore, possibly get some advices from the locals or expats who knows about the hotspots of the city.
You are welcome to ask any questions if you have  :top:  , Hope to hear from you !

Hello everyone,
I am in Barcelona and looking fro some friends :)

Good to catch-up you sometime ,  :)  , Do you have mobile or whatsapp number? pls. inbox me

Hey guys

I am a local and I would love to make some new English-speaking friends.:)

MJ

Hello everyone I'm Mark and new to Barcelona. I've been here just over a month and would love to make new connections in this wonderful city. Thanks

Hi Mark!

I'm MJ.I'd love to meet English speaking people.I want to relocate to the UK in the future.

Cheers

MJ