Immigration lawyers in Chile helping to get residency visas

Dear all,

Are there any reasonable lawyers in chile who help people getting residency visas?

Looking fwd

Hello Odan,

Well you can check out in the Chile business directory if you find a lawyer which meets your needs >Legal services in Chile. You can contact them and inquire   :)

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavana. I have already been through them...

Hello Odan.
I am searching for a good immigration  lawyer in Chile. If you find a good o e please advise.
Thank you

Hi;

I am interested in finding immigration agents to chile as well !

I may be of help. ***. What do you need to know?

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Bhavana

is that possible you to help me to get migrate to chile

Waiting to hear you

Regards
Duminda

Good evening.  I need to know process to.get.residency in Chile and then citizenship.

It will depend on whether you have an employment contract or not. If you have an employment contract you can apply for the "subject to contract visa" (visa sujeta a contrato) from overseas or in Chile, and also for the temporary visa for labor purposes (visa temporaria por motivos laborales).

If you have hold a professional or technical degree you apply for a temporary visa for professionals. However, you need to have a job offer.

If you don't count with an employment contract nor job offer you will have to apply for a temporary visa based on:
a) family ties with a Chilean citizen, or foreigner with Permanent Residency;
b) investments to be made in Chile;
c) assets located overseas or in Chile which generate you periodic income.

You can also apply for a student visa, which will be valid until completion of the studies. However, if you want to work, you can only do it by applying for a special work permit, and in just two cases: in order to carry out the professional practice and in order to pay for the studies.

In order to obtain the Permanent Residency in Chile, you will need to:
a) Hold a subject to contract visa for 2 years.
b) Hold a student visa for 2 years, and having completed the studies.
c) Hold a temporary visa (motivos laborales and others) for 1 year.

In order to obtain the citizenship, you need to hold the Permanent Residency for 5 consecutive years.

Thx dear for all these info.
Well I am a mechanical engineer with 16 years of experience. But i think job offer is gonna be difficult as I do not speak spanish,  in addition: can I work as an engineer? Or my degree.needs to be validated in Chile?

On the other hand. Can provide.some more.info about investment visa? How does it work?

Michas gracias in advance.

Zak.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please

Hi
I'm looking to apply for TE6 periodic income visa

I am currently in chile

can you please help

Hello,

I am interested in migrating to Chile. I am an Indian currently living in Dubai.

Can you help me in this process.

Thank you.
Abi

Hi
I am Anuj an Indian national working on board ships for a multinational shipping company from last 15 years as a deck officer.
Do I qualify for migration to Chile and if yes how can I initiate the process.
Thks
Anuj.

Dear Duminda,

I have a good lawer, i m a Sri-Lankan too if you are interested in can give details

thanks
Kevin

Hi
Dear All, I am from India Mumbai and recently landed to Santiago. I have met many lawyers, agents, local people and Indians settled here and gathered required knowledge for moving here in Chile. Requested to coordinate me on Whatsapp at +XXX for  further assistance. I will be glad to help you.

Deepak

Moderated by Julien 5 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details

Hi!
Interested in moving to Chile.
Can you help me with info for a Lawyer.
Thanks
Pieter

Please contact me on whatsapp on ***

Regards,

Deepak

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Hi give me more details.

How can i contact you

Can you please share me your WhatsApp number or send me message on ***

Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

dear Deepak,

what's up number will be deleted in this forum.
so any other way  i can contact u

ever_love35 wrote:

dear Deepak,

what's up number will be deleted in this forum.
so any other way  i can contact u

Click on the name of the user you wish to contact privately .  Then click on the "Send a message" button.  Write your message and then press "Send".  A WhatsApp number or other information will not be deleted from the private message.

thanks

I suggest that you go to Chile and spend some time, and before you leave go to the Inmigration office and ask for the list of documents you need for residence. Then when you're back in the USA you get what you need and on you're next trip you apply for residence. The problem in Chile is that lawyers make it look hard and complicated, and is not.

I did what I suggest to you, apply in 2013 for residence and last year got my passport. I also buy farmland and beach property near the farm in 2013.

The farm is turning good profits, and life is good in Pencahue Chile. It feels good to live in peace, no wars or eternal conflicts, organic food, fresh air and spring water.

Check my LinkedIn under Cesar puente Pilgrim if you need some advice related to Chile

I suggest that you go to Chile and spend some time, and before you leave go to the Inmigration office and ask for the list of documents you need for residence. Then when you're back in the USA you get what you need and on you're next trip you apply for residence. The problem in Chile is that lawyers make it look hard and complicated, and is not.

I did what I suggest to you, apply in 2013 for residence and last year got my passport. I also buy farmland and beach property near the farm in 2013.

The farm is turning good profits, and life is good in Pencahue Chile. It feels good to live in peace, no wars or eternal conflicts, organic food, fresh air and spring water.

Check my LinkedIn under Cesar puente Pilgrim if you need some advice related to Chile

Hi

My name is Deepak Parekh and I am an Indian Expat, recently landed in Santiago. I am interested in your project and wants to know more. My phone is *** and same is whatsapp number as well. Requested to coordinate.

Regards
Deepak

Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hi!
What are the costs involved to get the residence visa.
Would it be possible to find a job in 2 weeks as a non Spanish speaker.
Do you need a work contract for the visa.
How much does farm land goes there for now?
Thanks
Pieter