Yoga classes, Düsseldorf

Hi,

Can anyone recommend yoga classes in Düsseldorf, preferably English language compatible, as my German is not great yet? I'd probably need to start from beginner level again, and - as I don't drive - either accessible by public transport or near to Angermund area, more preferably.

Many thanks in advance,
tricia

Hello tricia

I invite you to drop in an advert in our Classifieds : Yoga classes in Düsseldorf so as to increase your chances to find a yoga tutor

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Great - thanks!

Hi, I know that yogicway.de offers Iyengar Yoga classes in English in Düsseldorf.Check out their web site  yogicway.de.

Hello Tricia,
I am not sure if you already succeeded in finding a Yoga teacher in English. If not then you could have a look at jaihoyoga.de (also based in Angermund) and since she is Indian she speaks fluent English. May be that would be of interest to you?

(I'm new on this platform and not sure how this works so I think I already sent you a message directly as well. Apologies, incase this is a double up of the same message!)
Good luck,
Anantya

Hi Tricia,
Do you know International  school of Dusseldorf in Kaiserswerth? There is a big English speaking community there. Near you can find yoga momentum  yoga-momentum.de. with the English speaking yoga classes on Monday mornings and Thursday evenings. Here is the link: axiomyoga.de
I hope you enjoy,
Namaste
Ilya