Indian Cook in Manila

Hi All,

We are here in Manila for a Software Project Implementation. We rented service apartments for accommodation.

When it comes to food, we prefer only Vegetarian foods (No meat, No Fish). It is difficult to manage both work and cooking, So we are looking for Indian cook in Manila for a long term or at least localities who can cook Indian Food.

Please help me find on this..

Thanks

ManiK

hi manik, i've just sent a message to a chef friend on facebook - once i get his email id and telephone number, i will forward it to you, meanwhile, please send me a message using my email [email protected] so that i can private message you his details.

cheers

r u from Chennai ? where ur staying ? i am staying in Quezon Ave .
PM me

Hi  r u living as family ??? or single for now ...

If u like there is a person who can offer you home cooked food for take out here in Manila. She is also from India but am not sure which part from .. and definitely she is vegetarian.

PM me with details like how many of you and do u need 2x day or just lunch is enough meanwhile i try to catch up with her and let you her details and address. As far am aware she just cooks and packs the food which you have to pick from her home. Presently she is cooking lunches to kids for 100 pesos per lunch, which includes rice , curry(sometimes dal) and curd.

Hi,
I see you are from Manila.
Ia m interested to know how is job hunting in Manila. I am planing to move in Manila and have strong 9 years in sales & customer service. Maybe you can guide me on how can I apply for any jobs in Philippines.

Thank you,
LP Surve

Hi

PM me with some details like which role you want to apply for so I can see what i can do for you ..

Good luck ..

[Moderated: pls post in the Chef job offers in Manila]

Hi,

I am looking for a cook/maid who can cook Indian food. Me & my wife are vegetarian so we prefer eating home cooked food. If someone knows a cook please reply to this post or PM me their contact details.

Hi ritesh4uall,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Chef job offers in Manila section, this might be helpful. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi ,

I new to Makati and looking for indian food if can delivered everday , That would be a great help if you can provide me with some details .

Looking for Indian Vegetarian home cooked food.
Any pointers would be highly appreciated

Hi.. I my self a cook. I am an indian in manila please send me ur contact details or can call me on 09084617488.  I have 15 years of exp and can cook all variety of indian food..
Looking forward for your responce.. thanks

Hello all,

Welcome to Expat.com hydee123 :)
I also recommend to post your message in the section Manila jobs.
Hope it will help.

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

Hi,

I see that you cook Indian food. I am curious about where you get your spices and other ingredients from. I will be in Baguio next week and like to cook some Indian dishes.

Thank you very much,
Ben

Can u give me this persons no who can deliver indian food at home prepacked

hi i m jsaee rawat nd i m accept ur indian cook job

Hello jasee rawat,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

If you are looking for a job, I suggest that you post an ad in the Jobs in Manila section. Try to include some more details in your ad; such as your qualifications, the specific sector in which you would like to work and also the place where you would be willing to work. It will give the other members a better idea of what you are looking for. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

jasee rawat wrote:

hi i m jsaee rawat nd i m accept ur indian cook job

Going to cook in Manila while living in New Delhi?

Dear sir  I am andre Manuel Indian like towork in Philippines I now work in Dubai as haed chef  l9k job there to be close to my family  head work my mail is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hi andre manuel,

Since this is an old thread, i will be closing it.

I invite you to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Chef job offers in Manila

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Thread closed]

Closed