Where can I buy GTA 5 in Riyadh?

Hi all,

Can anyone help me in finding a place where I can buy GTA 5 for PS4? I would've brought mine from home but I believe there are restrictions to bringing such controversial games!

Thank you in advance.

If bringing such game is controversial, maybe selling them will be even more  :whistle:

Hope anyways somebody enlightens this query.

Regards
Kenjee

Shilpa03 wrote:

Hi all,

Can anyone help me in finding a place where I can buy GTA 5 for PS4? I would've brought mine from home but I believe there are restrictions to bringing such controversial games!

Thank you in advance.

Oliya street behind Holiday Inn Hotel there are center of IT stuff you'll find what you after or go try Jarir BookShop they might have in Game section .
Good Luck

Kenjee -
There will always be some who bend the rules 👌🏼

Essalsaac1 -
Thanks for that!

I don't know where exactly, but these places I think you might get them; Jarir Book store, Extra, Lulu hypermarket all have gaming sections.

If you don't find it here then get yourself a borderlinx account and ship it from Amazon.

It's forbidden in KSA, you can request it online as djkirsh suggested.

Djkirsh - thank you for that, will try it!

Hey there

Such explicit games are usually banned and I know this one would top the list.. however, you can count that someone would try making a profit off of it.. so you could see small shops in the PC market behind the Oliah Holiday Inn.. or just have someone buy it for you from Bahrain..

Best of luck.

moe

easy solution, just download it. That's what I did.

Best game ever!

Aah you bunch of geniuses - thank you all✌️

BTW friend just got back from Japan last night, he brought the game no issues,

buddy called in sick this morning cuz he played it all night...#addictive

Hamudi - Oh wow, can't blame the guy me and my brother didn't stop until we clocked it haha

Shilpa03 wrote:

Hamudi - Oh wow, can't blame the guy me and my brother didn't stop until we clocked it haha

wish I could do half the things in real life what they do in the game...:D

I downloaded the game too last year :D

Right now I am playing Far Cry 4, its really great, GTA like. Check it out on youtube.

All fans of GTA5, I advise you to try out Far Cry :)

I heard about Far Cry, but im sure nothing can touch GTA, it maybe close but not GTA

Hamudi I agree, I've never been addicted to a game other than GTA. Personally though San Andreas will always be my favourite. Something about CJ and his quest for revenge 👌🏼

Shilpa03 wrote:

Hamudi I agree, I've never been addicted to a game other than GTA. Personally though San Andreas will always be my favourite. Something about CJ and his quest for revenge 👌🏼

Oh for sure. Complete different story line. That's what I like about GTA. Different theme all the time.

Vice city was amazing too. "Can I keep my hand on your lap" .....maybe.

I love GTA too. But when you already complete the game, you need something fresh.

When you are done, then do not forget. Far Cry, all about revenge, missions, you can drive cars, quads, kites etc..

My second fav after GTA  :top:

Hey

I am in Riyadh , I have one used for less than month, SR.200 , what do you think?

It is banned in Saudi , you can't find it. I brought mine from Malaysia.

I will buy it.

Would you please try GTA forums

What about customs

Very old thread.

If you have a credit card and a fast internet connection, you can buy it online and download it.  It is a 60+ GB download.  I did it the same way.  Less hassle than having a physical CD.

How did you manage to get it to appear in the PS Store? I think it has been made unavailable in Saudi

I downloaded it on Steam for the PC.

But for the PS store, you can create a US account.  Buy a digital gift card and apply it to that account.  Then download.