Electronic cigarette

Hi all,
is there any place to buy E-liquid for electronic cigarette in Riyadh with acceptable price?
I have quit the regular one since one week.
Some sellers are crazy in terms of prices, it is 10 times Dubai's prices!!!

In Batha, it's only 125 SAR.

Any store name or direction?
Batha is not a small place  :lol:

We call the building Electron, in front of Pinoy Supermarket. I forgot the name of the store but you can ask there. There's a lot of store selling it.

Bhata where I find this

Thanks boss

What's up people!!!

i am Denice, i just completed my 1st month here in Riyadh, WHAHOOO!!

anyways, i am interested to get an e-cigarette, i have used to vaping in Malaysia and the PH.
but i did not bring my vape gear due to pre-departure warnings.

i have been in Batha for several times and shopped in Electron for gadgets but did not see any e-cigarette vendor.

Guys who knows and or actually bought an e-cigarette in Electron, kindly point us in the right direction.

*note: i have been smoking stinkies (regular cigarette) again since i landed here.  :(

help me get back to vaping.

Good news to those who are looking for an e-cigarette here in riyadh.

last night i went to Batha, in Electron Building, where you can find a wide array of gadgets from mobile phones to dslr to big tickets like consoles and huuuge tvs. On the right side of the entrance 4th or 5th gadget shop there i found a meek collection of ego starter kits.

it goes on sale for 170SR for 2 units, with usb charger, a free bottle re-filler with e-juice in it (of course), all enclosed in a semi hard case. good deal for me, but perhaps i better sling some shots with the seller, and after much needed tirades and all that, from 170SR price went down to 120SR. e-juice is 20SR.

Credits to mintoo2014, DinoBalaga and others who posted here much much earlier where we can source out e-cigs.

hello

in a few weeks, i will release my private recipe of e-juice those who are interested may send me a pm

- Melon
- Strawberry   
- Watermelon
- Buble gum
- Rootbeer
- Green apple
- Banana
- Chocolate

Vape on!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo189/denice416/succubus_zpspkecrg2z.jpg

first of the 3 part series

Succubus, metholated, rich black currant with a hint of tangy orange on exhale.

Hi, my ecig liquid is running low since I arrived Riyadh 3 month ago.

Desperately looking to restock my liquid.

Can share with me where can I find ecig vendor around Riyadh?

Hi Doc_Mac, do you still have stock? Would like to try your ejuice.

Doc_Mac wrote:

hello

in a few weeks, i will release my private recipe of e-juice those who are interested may send me a pm

- Melon
- Strawberry   
- Watermelon
- Buble gum
- Rootbeer
- Green apple
- Banana
- Chocolate

Vape on!

Hi MZMZ,

Unfortunately you won't get any reply from Doc_Mac - he's permanently out !

You can start a new topic on the Riyadh Forum with all your questions for better visibility pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien

if that's the case, better if you can remove his posts? to clean up the thread perhaps?
it gives people false hope in finding what we need actually.

Maximilien wrote:

Hi MZMZ,

Unfortunately you won't get any reply from Doc_Mac - he's permanently out !

You can start a new topic on the Riyadh Forum with all your questions for better visibility pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I have a few things to dispose of including ejuice and vape gear msg me if interested

Hi,

I am new to vaping and stay in khobar.
I would love to buy some gear, vaping kit plus juices. Can someone guide me and also suggest where I can buy in khobar.

PS - dont mind picking up some of your stuff if its brand new

Gud am sir im ryan po pinoy im here in riyadh san po aq makabili ng isang ser ng e cegarettedto sa riyadh pla help po

Sir dto k p po b sa riyadh ano po cp number mo call kita para makapag usap tyo

Ryanjen wrote:

Sir dto k p po b sa riyadh ano po cp number mo call kita para makapag usap tyo

ENGLISH ONLY please. Tagalog is not accepted on this forum.

in king fahad road going to qasim there is a lot of shisha store and also selling ejuice

Hi guys.. I've decided to quit after 25 years of  smoking.. I got the EVOD kit from the states.

I also bought two small juice with 6mg of nicotine which is actually helping me stay away from the real stuff... currently I'm running low of juice, anyone know where I can buy juice from in riyadh? A quick reply would be great guys.

Thanks

Private message Denice416!

Thanks.. I did and now I'm waiting for a reply

sa ground flr ng electron, malapit sa store ng mga relos,al ashya yta name nun, tpos mag bilang ka ng 2 store sa kaliwa,dun meron nag bbenta ng e-cigarette...

in batha, electron bldg. ground floor,  there is a store of watches named al-shaya(correct me if im wrong) then i think 2nd to the left the of al-shaya,there is a store of cellularphones that also selling ecigarette and juice....

there is also in fahad road,going to qassim, in the right side,there is a lot of store of shisha,you can ask them if they are selling juice, some of them are not selling, but most of them they have,but they hide it and if somebody ask for ecigarette or juice,they will show it...
its around 15 to 20 SAR each.... 30ml i think...

Very interesting but have you been to these stores you mentioned? If this is true then it could help the vapers a lot. 30ml of ejuice for 20sr is totally awesome!

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna stop by the shisha shops by qassim today and see what they have.  I Vape and I just came here from the states but I didn't bring enough juice.

i will go and check with the qasim road i already got sheesha from there ya sure thats good idea they should have

How much you sell you juice and do you have fb account??

Doc_Mac wrote:

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo18 … ecrg2z.jpg

first of the 3 part series

Succubus, metholated, rich black currant with a hint of tangy orange on exhale.

How Much you sell your juice ??

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please post only in English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

http://www.sevenhills-solutions.com/gallery/var/resizes/Expat.com/EnglishOnly.png?m=1447402679

Where do i can find a ego vaping usb variable voltage passthrough in riyadh

I need battery of eGo T e-cigrets

Denice416 wrote:

I have a few things to dispose of including ejuice and vape gear msg me if interested

S i need that bro

hi do you have e cigarette

hi dear any body know from i can buy EGO fire bird e cigarette

Dear. What information I have got is not to go for cheaper ejuices; especially from china. I am not selling them so have no conflict of interest here. Cheap ejuices are really dangerous to health because of using one or two harmful chemicals that are also used in car coolants. Better to go for better quality ones. I know that ejuices from USA are generally very good because of their strict FDDA policies. Must be more countries doing the same.

Just my 2 cents of advice. If anyone can share more information, it will be appreciated.

E Cigarette : May i know contact number of shop for E cigarette and its flavors especially... ***

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hi is there any available e cigar here to buy im interested starting to quit smoking. Or do you have any locations where to buy its a great help if you provide me some answers. Thanks in advance!