Open Day For An international school

There will be an open day In An international school in Mansoura on Sunday & Monday Bus will be at Rehab city for whom is interested to see the city and the school and accommodation all for free and food also provided(launch and bus food ) ,
Numbers of seats are limited . Please pv me or call me for your seats for native english speaker . we will be back before 18h

Need to bring a copy of your cv and a photo .

Enjoy your day :)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting contact details on the forum.Use private messaging

I assume when you said open house at the new international school you're speaking of this weekend, the week of August 1st. I would love to attend, but currently I'm in the United States.  With this late notice, arranging air flight will be difficult but I will see what I can arrange.  Please send me more specific details regarding exact location of the event and airport information. Also please give the time I would need to arrive.
Sincerely,
Leon Cavitt, Jr.

Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

The Recruitment day will be Sunday & Monday for an International school in Mansoura . The international school gives attractive salary with accommodation and other benefits . How is the city very calm and people are very friendly send me your cv in my email *** to arrange what we can do to you :)

Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Thanks!!!
I'm sending my resume now.  Also I have a friend who lives in Alexandria.  My friend has offered to let me stay with him if I'm able to come this Sunday and Monday for the Open Day Event at the International School.  I'm trying to arrange a flight; if able to get a flight for Saturday I'll be attending.  Please send me information: Address event is being held, contact person to contact if and when I arrive on Saturday, directions from Alexandria to the Open Day Event.  When will the school year start and when would I be expected to relocate if hired for a teaching position?

Leon Cavitt, Jr.

Information phone numbers for the International school :***
                                                                                          ***
when you arrive call me wish you a nice flight and safe

Hello Gmosab,

Thank you for sharing the info with us. However, can you please drop an advert in the Egypt classifieds > https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … isure.html ?

That will be the appropriate section to do so.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

i want to be part of this please tell me how and happy that i can be part who will be there :)

are you in Cairo if yes you need send your number so i can call one day before the meeting for the interview . Bus will be from Rehab in front of the church .