Looking a French native-speaker

We have a job offer at Testronic company!

We are looking a French native-speaker to join us ASAP for about 2-3 weeks (with further possibility to continue co-operation depended on the Client).
Within this period of time the person will be hired full time but probably not day by day but with short breaks (project-based work)

The position itself is very nice if you like playing games;) It is related to finding language mistakes and bugs in French and report them in English to a games developer. Polish is not required.

We offer casual contract with the hourly rate to be agreed between you and us.

Hi Natalia.szwagrzak,

I invite you to post the advertisement in our section Jobs in Poland, it will be more visible and useful to people who are seeking for jobs :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hello,

I see your post and I am quite interested in.
I just moved in Warsaw, but I was born and raised in Paris, so I am French native speaker.

For further information, please feel free go contact me.

Catherine Xu

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hi Catherine

Thanks for your reply. If you are interested, then please send me your CV. I will call you and provide with more details and will ask you a few questions related to your experience.

What do you think about it?

Regards,
Natalia

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Sure, I will send it to you.
May I just ask when does this mission to be realized?

Thanks
Cx

We are looking for a few candidates for each foreign language (French, German, Italian, etc.) for different projects we realize for our Clients. The projects last from a few days to a few weeks so for sure there will be a chance to join one or more projects:)
What's your availability Catherine?

Ok, I will be just off for holiday between 6/8 to 11/8 and 15/8 to 25/8.

Hi, sorry to reply so lately. I was out of Poland.

If there is any help needed, I am still available.

Best regards,

Catherine Xu

Hi Catherine,

We manages to find French natives so our need is not so urgent, but please send me your CV for the future projects.

Thanks,
Natalia