New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Japan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Japan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Moving from NYC to Japan in August to teach English.

About to take a job in Fukuoka Japan as an engineer. Been trying to find information out about housing but hard to find anything

I want to move to Japan in August . I have never experienced such a move before. What should I do? I want a place to stay and job. I will like to know how much it will cost me to get a room and how. I can also teach as a private English teacher.
Christopher

A software engineer who is thinking of moving to Tokyo soon. I am currently based out of Bangalore, India

Japan is the most economic country in asia  culture living stly very beautiful  so i would like to join in mannars japan i like every task in japan  i do not knoe to speak japanees but  i like very much.

Soon i would like to join japan culture and    enjoy

Hi
My name is Dyanne Yorke moved to yokohama japan in December of last year now have residency card and looking to do a few hours of work a week.
I'm interested in beauty and wellness products and love animals .
A real people person and full of positive motivation .
Anything considered I'm in the minitomari area but can travel by train of course 😊
Hear from you soon
Dyanne

Hi,
I am Sayuti from Malaysia and will move to Sendai, Japan in October. I have never experienced such a move before. Interested in finding a job related to laboratory analysis or industrial chemistry during my time in japan.

Hello everyone,
My name's Anh. I will go to Nagoya this September to study Japanese.
I have an experiences about Import- Export Job in worldwide when working in Japanese Company in Viet Nam ( import-export to Japan, US, Viet Nam )....
I'm looking for a part time job in Nagoya. I hope can find part time job about import-export. But anythings part time job like selling, service or cleaning ....which you can offer to me will help me so much.
Cause i would like to pay my school fees and many fees in Japan.
I would like to make more friend can share more experiences about Japan to me.
Thanks & Best Regards.
Have a nice day everyone. :)

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your introduction :)

For helping all of you in the hunt of a job, i invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Japan for a better visibility.

It will be great if you could share with us your adventure and life of an expatriate :)

Good luck

Stéphanie

Hi I
My name is KURACHI Kyohei, I just returned from Hochiminh city, Viet Nam where I worked in production management consulting for 3 years. 
I am a member of East West Discussion Group, that I posted invitation to all today.
Location is Waseda Hoshien in Shinjuku-ku, and time is every Thursday 7:00 pm.
Let-s join and have fun talking.

I like to be in Japan to acquire knowledge in technology

Hello 皆さん
I recently started to learn Japanese language , and i would love to live in Japan  :D

Dear all,

After trvelling JapanI am hooked.
What a wonderful country.

Any Japanese or Japan lovers in Zurich Switzerland?

Thanks,
Panda

Hi all,

My name is Rizwana. I went to Japan with my family 1990- 1997. I spent my childhood in Tokyo.

I love Nippon. I want to go to Japan again. I can speak Japanese very well.

Hello everyone,

I'm Houda from Morocco, I've been in love with japanese culture for more than 15 years, I just started my japanese courses lately!
My dream is to visit japan, and even live there if there's a chance to work in Japan  :heart:

Hi everyone!

I'm living here in Tokyo and Osaka I'm working with Century Properties Inc, as international marketing consultant please contact for more information regarding potential investment in Philippines and Japan😊

Thank you😊

I am a painter from Indonesia. Next 4 years I will work painting in Tokyo, Japan.

Hello everybody,
I am currently living in Italy,I have been travelling around Australia and Asia for 3 years,I really like Japan and would like to move to there soon..I dont' know Japanese(I actually study chinese) but I know good english. I'd like to set up a business,but I have not a clear idea on how the market works in there. I love Japanese food and japanese people are very nice and welcome :D

good morning to all. im analyn raymundo from phillipines a singleparent searching if i can find a job here on this site.i want to be a nanny or a housmaid im honest,hardworking,love kids i never travel as i fixing my papers coz i have plan to work as a domestic helper i am hoping to find an sponsor here if ever to hired me.thanks

Hi all

I'm from Japan, currently working in Tokyo.
I finished my postgraduate course in New Zealand in 2013.
I'd love to help people who are new to Japan.
I like running, hiking, tramping, and any sort of outdoor stuff.
Cheers

kakapo

i am newly come here Japan meyagi Furukawa city.i have spouse visa ,i have 5year experience in hotel line .i have diploma in food cooking and kitchen management,Ms (world, excel ,power point )Be side of it i have bachelor degree.i have well and sound health and well looking personality.

Hi

I am from Indian and recently moved to Tokyo and working Tokyo

Now learning Japanese ..any one wanna talk in Japanese .

Hi good day,

I'm Jestoni Alcantara,25 years old. I would like have a job in Japan as waiter.

Hello everyone, This is Rohit from India. A Working Professional in MNC. Coming to Japan on 1st Week of October for 3 Months. I will be happy to share & explore some months with you guys in Wonderful country. Indian people please contact me.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We are Aussies living in Hiroshima where my husband plays Rugby. We are looking for any english speaking friends.

We have 2 young daughters, one is 5 years old and the other is 7 months.

We enjoy romantic dinners and long walks on the beach.

Kidding.

We enjoy cold beer and the outdoors as well as watching the Wallabies!

im ceelyn and i really want to go to japan for work.. :(

H i I'm looking for a restaurant job as a chef

Dear Sir/Madam

I will be get VISA for two years live in Japan-Tokyo because my spouse has obtained full scholarship to read Masters in Business Administration in Waseda University-Tokyo and already she live in Tokyo. We also get VISA from the Japanese government for the period November-2015 to November-2017. I will be coming on first week of November-2015. I am 41 years old.

For this period I will be getting work permit to work and seeking a job Agricultural base or manufacturing of food. I basically an agricultural and masters in management graduate and have 13 years working experience in reputed organization in Sri Lanka. At present working as Senior manager-Agriculture position in CBL Foods International, under Ceylon Biscuits Limited[Munchee], responsible for agro raw material sourcing/cultivation with farmer base for Biscuits and Chocolates manufacturing. Cultivating sticky Paddy for KOME biscuits which is manufacturing by Ceylon Biscuits Limited in Sri Lanka. In addition to that peanut, cashew rice flour supply chain is managing.
I have an ability to working in English medium environment and now leaning of Nihongo and fair knowledge at present.
I have strength of working long hours under presure, have driving/riding license which can be used in Japan, excellent in computer literacy and excellent in English writing,reading and speaking.
I have thorough knowledge of organic agriculture and have worked and experience organic farming association(SOFA) which is certified for JAS and FAIRTRADE. Also I have being worked (6 years) as estate manager of tea and coconut in my earlier career.

Therefore I seek your help and kindness.

Best Regards,

Janaka D.Kulatunga

Am engineer, will move to headquarter office in Tokyo appx next month for intracompany transferee. Hope we can share experiences about this country.

Hey guys,

My name is Steven. I'm from Carlow in Ireland and moving to Japan in November, planning to live in Osaka. I've always love Japanese culture and when I finally got to visit Japan early this year I loved it so now the plan is to live there for a year. It would be great to get to know some of you who live there already to ask advice, particularly Osaka! Also would be cool to know some people to meet up with when I move over.

Thanks guys,

Steven :)

Hi
My name is Geraldine
my boy friend and I
will be visiting tokyo and kyoto
we have planning to move to Japan
I would like to meet up with expats and get their impressions

I am publishing a short story in november, the story takes place in tokyo
:)
hope to meet hang out friends
:)

Hi, This is Naimul from Tokyo. Living and working in Japan almost 10 years.

Hi All, This is Naimul from Tokyo.
I have been living and working in Tokyo for 10 years.
Hope we can share knowledge and experiences.

I am a Software Engineer. Working in Tokyo in Software Development industry. I came to Japan in 2006. I have loved this country and its people.

Hello. My name is Victor.

I moved to Tokyo near the end of 2015 from Singapore. I speak Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, and English.

Ask me anything.

Hello! I am a teacher from Baltimore, Maryland moving to Sendai to teach English! I'm very excited for this new experience and hope to meet many new people. I enjoy crafts, hiking, cooking, drawing/painting, and trying new restaurants. I can't wait to learn more about life in Japan.

Hi everyone! First post!

I first moved to Japan from Norway almost two years ago, and intended to stay for nine months. However I'm still here..
I fell in love with Japan and couldn't bring myself to leave the country and all the amazing people I met, so I applied to university and managed to get in after several interviews (most nerve-wracking weeks of my life! Haha) I started my freshmen year in April 2015 at a university a bit outside Tokyo. I didn't know a flick of Japanese when I moved here (well, except from "hai" and "sumimasen"), but luckily that has changed. Still studying though!

よろしく!

Hi! im joash im new here in Japan and im looking for A new friends and some community or events for filipino or International around Nagoya. ill hope that probably you can help me Thank you! :)

Closed