Weekend Meeting

Idas r good but implementation is not as good :D

i am a new member

i would like to join

New member here, is something on the cards or something happening, can females join, gosh so much of confusion.

Keeping an eye on this post. I'd love to meet some ppl to hang out and have fun with before going insane in this country.

I dont think anyone is planning to come anytime soon. I will be making a Whatsapp group soon where all people will recieve news about next meeting. Please PM me your Whatsapp numbers people who want to be part of that group and would like to join on weekend meetings.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : Avoid copy pasting on the forum please and the post was out of subject

Imma go to Canada tonight for three months. Once I'm back, whoever wants to chill, lemme know. I'll try to organize something.

Dear Friends,

I am new to Riyadh landed on 19th June, looking forward for a expat group to join , if there are any plans for meeting and any gathering kindly let me know , I love to meet new people.

Thanks.

any chance i can join in as well?

Hi there, is this meeting only for males?

Dear frnds.

I let to be know, i am Electrical engineer and came from india i did all procedure like saudi culture attache ,saudi ambassay attestation ,i also hav engr visa, but i came here next day my original degree get misplace somewhere. I havnt any colour scan copy of degree back page, but i have scan of true copy of front and back page . And i need to do saudi concil yet.athother al document i have properly .. will saudi concil consider this black and white scan copy of degree . Plz ans me soon.and thier way to do.
thanks

Zaby9083 wrote:

Dear frnds.
I let to be know, i am Electrical engineer and came from india i did all
thanks

Buddy, you have posted in the wrong forum. Either check the right thread or open a new one for your query.

Cheers !!

No more meetings are happening, not sure if we became too lazy or disappointed that more people are not showing up. :/:/

HRGuru wrote:

No more meetings are happening, not sure if we became too lazy or disappointed that more people are not showing up. :/:/

Not disappointed for sure, but we have become too lazy to meet. Let's start it again soon. Those who want to join will move their butts anyhow and those who don't want to will always have excuses for it.

See you soon :)

saimans wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Not disappointed for sure, but we have become too lazy to meet. Let's start it again soon. Those who want to join will move their butts anyhow and those who don't want to will always have excuses for it.

See you soon :)

Guess we can start after Eid, in order to resume our breakfast as well. :D:D

Yeah I'm ready after Eid, at least to start with and get the ball rolling :)

finally someone is awake from a long sleep... :)

Mohsin82 wrote:

finally someone is awake from a long sleep... :)

So, How was the long sleep ?? ;)

HHHHiiiiiii   !!!!

I am up now....when r u meeting next and where ?

Cheers

TheLoneRanger wrote:

I am up now....when r u meeting next and where ?

Hey, you are finally awake :)

By the way I think people would be on vacation now cuz of Eid holidays coming up, realistically by end of August we can start again our meets !!

When is the next meet up?

Hi friends, this is Girjesh Sharma from Kushinagar, U.P. India. I arrived in Jubail KSA at July 015 and want to be friend with people belonging same if possible or anyone interested for friendship. can call ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Well we are all asking about When is the next meet up and no one take charge,
So we will do it together :)
For me i'm located @ Riyadh so we will arrange next meet up @ Riyadh
Meet up plan :
Please everyone interested to attend to fill the following survey
1- Create a list of suggested places (List)
2- Suggested Time & Date (Date - Time)
3- Can Children & babies attend   (Yes/No)

Best Regards,
        NADY

Hi Naady nice initiative, but if you go through the start of this thread you will come to know that people do used to meet on weekends at a certain location at pre decided specific times. It's just that people are too busy these days to meet, but I'm sure we will be meeting soon. So keep a look on this thread.

Cheers

Nice imitative dear, people like me r just too lazy to even reply this, just go ahead and suggest if it convenient we will sure join u :)

Fidgety Soul wrote:

Nice imitative dear, people like me r just too lazy to even reply this, just go ahead and suggest if it convenient we will sure join u :)

Waiting for something to happen

New to the area, will keep an eye out for next meeting.

ABiz wrote:

New to the area, will keep an eye out for next meeting.

:top:

Hi,

I am back from the dead.

Let's meet at Khozama Hotel at Olaya Rd.

I hope this will wake up the members who have been in long slumber :)

Not yet back in KSA, you guys meet up I will join you once I am back in the sandpit.

Ok, @Hrguru,

whats up guys for this Saturday morning, if people are ready we can meet at our usual spot for usual stuff and for usual chat 😊

Hi,

I would be interested in a weekend coffee too, if there is a mixed event at some stage in the future please drop me a PM. Most events for women that I have seen are morning/daytime events during the week which just don't suit my schedule sadly.

Angela

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : In English please.

Hello zww2000,

Once more, please kindly write in english so that every member understands.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Hello everyone !!

I'm new here and would be interested to spend good time on weekend with like minded people.....

Do let me know if any such event comes up !!

Thank you,
Santosh

Hi
Could you please update me if there are any meeting
i am interest at your group
sami

keep me with your team
update me with any events

will be nice to see at weekend