New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the England forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in England if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi my name is Juan Camilo,  actually i live in spain but on january i Will move to england, i am professional in finance i want to improve my english level and to meet New friends

Hi
how are you
i am living in liverpool ,providing short term cheap accomodatin plus tours in the city for students and tourists.

regards
jimy

certainthibaut wrote:

Hi
how are you
i am living in liverpool ,providing short term cheap accomodatin plus tours in the city for students and tourists.

regards
jimy

Hi
How are you
I am living in liverpool ,providing short term cheap accomodation plus tours in the city for students and tourists.

Regards
jimy

certainthibaut wrote:

Hi
How are you
I am living in liverpool ,providing short term cheap accomodation plus tours in the city for students and tourists.

Regards
jimy

Not sure why you had to say that 3 times in 3 posts?

Hi my name is capucine, i live in France but on September I will move to england.  I am student in biology.
Cheers

capuc wrote:

Hi my name is capucine, i live in France but on September I will move to england.  I am student in biology.
Cheers

Good morning capuc,

Where in England are you moving to?

Chuckle Butty 😊

Hello
I will move to London.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the Language classes in England pls

hi
how are u??
thank you for your mail
i am from iran tehran
looking for good friends who are living over there
i am nutritionist working in a company
regards
anahita

Hi! I am croatian young professional doing an internship at UoM for the next 3 months!
Anyone wants to show me around and have a coffee? :)

Hi my name is Manoj Singh I m looking for the job change in England I m a commi chef in hotel 

Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

Hi my name is julie john and i live in London

Wow wonderful good news Julie, but rather short on content... ex-Londoner retired and living a great life within a golf course sub division in the tropical Philippines.

Hi im mercedes . Im living in england but I want to move to sliema malta. Someone is living there?

lizflower wrote:

Hi im mercedes . Im living in england but I want to move to sliema malta. Someone is living there?

Have you asked there?

anahita1973 wrote:

hi
how are u??
thank you for your mail
i am from iran tehran
regards
anahita

Hi anahita1973,

I'm actually from England, I am born and bred there. where about in England are are you/will you be located?

IvanaR wrote:

Hi! I am croatian young professional doing an internship at UoM for the next 3 months!
Anyone wants to show me around and have a coffee? :)

IvanaR

Hi IvanaR feel free to PM me, and ill be happy to support you.

Yusuf_adam wrote:
anahita1973 wrote:

hi
how are u??
thank you for your mail
i am from iran tehran
regards
anahita

Hi anahita1973,

I'm actually from England, I am born and bred there. where about in England are are you/will you be located?

Being born in a country, doesn't make you from that place. I'm born here, but never will be considered from England. We are always foreigners.

Hi Guys,

If anyone would like any info or advice about England and Yorkshire in particular then feel free to contact me. I would be happy yo help.

Thank u and I'm new here so so u live in glasgow

Sorry I don't know how to use this app well txt me in whatsaap please

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Bouchmery92 wrote:

Sorry it's just I don't know how to use this anyway it's fine

You'll get used to it quickly.
Welcome to the forum. :)

Hi I am not an expat I am looking for an expat who I worked with and remained a friend with for many years when he has arrived in Sheffield normally on occasions when I have been divorced or made redundant. We set a mobile disco together and went our different ways when I got married. In the early 70's. He worked for Mecca for and a number of years. The last time I saw him he had got married and his wife and himself was building a mobile radio station out of an old removal van. This was while he moved to his next job in Russia,  From what I gather he does move around the world.
His name is John Ellis he went under the stage name when he was a DJ by the name of  Ellis St John.

Hi can u please contact me in my number ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + maybe share it in private for safety reasons pls

Thanks bent abladi,
We will contact eachother by whatsup, ok? becuase i want some information about rooms to rent there in London.

may Allah bless you,

Mohamed

Are u in glasgow

Swallownest , Nr Sheffield

:) hi am new on here and i am an expert living in reading but still a hussle for me to find a baby seater or any baby care taker as i have a little daughter of mine on top of that i havent got a place to rent as its also not easy for me so any advise is welcome
thank you

Hi nice to meet everyone! My name is karla and i am new here... My husband and I have been in London since Sept 2014 to take my master's degree. I'm just about to finish my degree this September and start with a new job :) Looking forward to meet new friends here, preferably some married couples too!

Hello, everyone. The name is Joshua and I live in London :)

HI everyone thanks for a very warm welcome, My name is Maggie I am married with a 13 year old son, my hobbies are walking my Bedlington Terrier dog, keeping fit and Church.

We purchased a property a few years ago, in a village called Izvorovo, which is in the Saker mountain region of Bulgaria - the border to Turkey and Greece are close by. The nearest towns are Lybimetes, and Harmanli.

We are on holiday here at the moment - but are planning a permanent move here in the not too distant future.
After spending holidays here, researching the areas, etc. we have now found a Bulgarian school that would be suitable for my son.

We have arranged for my son to have Bulgarian lessons, to prepare him for the future.

The local people here are very friendly and my husband and I are picking up some of the language slowly.
We feel reasonably safe in the village environment. However for me there is something missing, a church or Christian Fellowship that I can attend. This has become a way of life for me, previously I belonged to a small local Christian fellowship and shared in worship, got involved with local community events and then more recently joined fellowship at a local Salvation Army Church, enjoyed talking about the bible, helping out in the kitchens, talking to like minded people. I still have a long way to go on my spiritual journey.

Have met other English people since we have been staying here, but none of them are interested in God. That is fine I accept them for who they are. Have visited a church in one of the nearest Town's which is very beautiful, and I did feel a sense of peace. The religion out here is Orthodox Christianity. I can adapt, but I am in urgent need for someone that I can share the bible with, not necessarily in a Church.

Regards

Maggie

Hi Joshua, noticing it's your first blog, may I suggest that if you are looking for friends, or seeking advice, or simply looking for people to correspond with, you need to beef up the content of your blog by telling them who you are, where you are from and your reason for choosing to live in London.

I was born and bred in the heart of London and lived there most of my life, but I'm a senior citizen now and London is to cold and wet in the winter for me and so I retired to a tropical island to play year round reasonably priced golf and to enjoy the benefit of inexpensive luxury housing, in fact the Philippines consists of 7,000 tropical islands to explore, although that's not for me.

Cheers Dude,

Peter.

Hi Manoj, Have you visited your nearest Job Center, every Town in the UK has a large locally well known Job Center. Best of luck with your search. Peter-in-the-Philippines.

Hi Sled, I know Reading well, it's a nice place to live, although I'm now an expat living in the Philippines. Have you visited your local Benefit Agency, every town has one staffed by experts in helping individuals and families in distress. Regards. Peter.

Hi I am Sally, ex South African and living in London for many years.

Hi im Lina, i'm a jazz, blues, pop singer currently living in Belgium.
I also write my own songs.
I'm looking for a band in Belgium who need a female singer.
please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you.

Hi All,
it is nice to be part of all of this,
my name is emanwell..living in brighton..I love sport//and I would like to meet friends from here..just moved 6 weeks ago
xx

Hi ,
I am shahanara begum. My nick name is Dipra.  i am from Bangladesh.
Actually i was in London 3 years, love so much England. It would be better if i can live forever.
Missing England-----.
Thanks

Closed