Fishing club in HCMC

Hi all

Does any one know if there are any English speaking fishing clubs in HCMC? I would like to join one of there is ...

Andy

that sounds great !!! is there an club like this?

Well, so far I found a few fishing clubs but all are in Vietnamese ... Google Translate deems a pretty decent job on the translation but some text just turns out terrible.

I've been trying to decipher http://hoiquanbancau.vn/ since it's the nearest to HCMC.

Tackle updates :
I've finally gotten my Shimano Axis S.T.C travel rod, the new orange version almost 40% cheaper than in Manila.  If anyone is interested, please be aware that the older (yellow) version is going for about the same price as the new (orange) version here in HCMC. PM me if you need details.

Now to search for a Baitrunner reel to go with this rod :)

if yes please do let me know. thanks!!

Oh my goodness...my boyfriend and I would love to join a fishing club! Post updates if you find anything. We'll bring the beer! Haha

I have a couple Ambassador 5600c4's on 7ft ugly sticks

http://foros.pesca.org.mx/uploads/abu_garcia_5600c4_1419.gif

PM pls...

Tackles Update:
1 PC Jigging Rod PE 1-3
1 PC Popping Rod Max PE 5
1 PC Casting Rod 8-14lbs
1 pc Daiwa Fream Kix

thinking to get some BC at here cos my BC left at home =(

Sorry guys n girls, am currently back in Singapore for work and won't be back till Jan.

MTinHCMC - sounds like a great idea !

VungTauDon - Are u from Vung Tau ? The beach sure looks promising to wet a line or 2. Saw lots of nice sized mullets around the jetty too. Nice C4s u have there!

freaky@VN - I would like to give you the exact address to go tackle shopping but I lost my mobile to a snatch thief just before I came back. If I'm not wrong, the address is 936/10A Truong Chinh, Ward 15, District Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City. They have by far the best selection of rods, reels, lures mainly for saltwater fishing. If I'm in town, I would go there to verify the address again before posting so use this information at your own risk.

Getting ready my arsenal for some fishing when I'm back!

Tackle updates :
Penn Spinfisher V 4500LL with 20lbs braid to go with the Shimano STC for heavy duty fishing.

A unknown brand 4 piece travel rod rated 8 - 16lbs with a old Penn CV500 with 8lbs line for light fishing/luring.

Hi there...i am looking for some friends who shares the same interest in saltwater fishing as I do. I love jigging btw..Looking forward to have some reply in here soon... If anyone would like to go fishing, probably we can arrange that at Vung Tau. Hope to hear someone replying this thread soon..

I will be visiting Vietnam in Jan 2016 and would love to go deep sea fishing.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Wade

create one.. i'll join ya